#16.The truth in lies

Ever had of a demonic spirit in the world. A spirit chasing a goon. A worlds most painful part. It's where you step right now. The position you start walking from, where your first intention is rendered positive and the worlds most deathliest thing in an African ghetto kid. 😂😂, A very big different son of the almighty is born in the most other side of nyeri hill just at the midst of both outspan and Kamakwa. The African prince, well if anyone doesn't see the reason why I took the most selfish part and used is because that's my first crawling part. My first crawling part was at an estate called Ewamu Court. It was indeed a court because it was at the very end of a continuation of a hill called the nyeri hill 😘. The world is round and there is no argue when the below people can't let you stay in a land you're doing no good too. That's the second hell😙, Save the world and it will save you too. Serve people and you will be guaranteed of a whole week hunger fast😂 😒. It all tells from the tiny word called mystery. What is mysterious is worth fighting for than what is in non mystery, the tiny female Cat can tear a whole face without a single lens😨, that's how harsh they are. Their nails are equivalent to the venomous cobra Spike . They are that harsh🤫.
A dog is very cute especially a tiny female dog, it has the most feminist tender nails on the planet Earth. A dog is a mans best friend 😘,.
A tender heart will always win for you will always give your chance to someone else but the wise ones and the ones who are willing to take the darkest evil, will forever be the wisest demons which spirits will forever fill whenever flamed with a single lighter. 😪😪, The darkest spirits too get mad and their souls are awakened. Only when they decide to do what is evil are they forever go to silence.
Good always wins baby 😘, don't be fooled.😉.
The power of the sword lies in who is holding the handle .

  An example of one of the biggest lie I've seen in the system

It's every persons right to learn and it's every persons right to dictate.
😒😜.
Some people were born with eye like a certain sea creatures which have eye creatures. You see these creatures seem to be so bright and so big. They just got to be so lit. I burnt a girlfriend of mine and they next thing she said is that she feels like her eyes has become sleepy, is that the one which said yeaa, she opening up, orrr yeaaa she beginning to see how she'll settle with her man. Wooof, I just swayed my ear and got out before telling her to relax for she can get at whichever time for at least she knows someone is picking her up🤭, my God have I ever been this nosey in life. 😂😂😂..... Who knows and who will tell who what time it's his. 
Get your man and get going. Get it covered, cover it so hard you don't have to say it. 😂😂😂😂, Maaaaahn, where is my mind running this fast, control the mind by what you write not by what your hand whats to move to.
We in the purpose of getting out of misery not in a fight to want to study the mystery. 😂😂 Deal with your life first before you can get to raise someone else. I love you God. , You alone shows me the worlds best desired.😘
I can never be writing my will because it's my will which will write itself.😂🤭. I talk to much now don't I ?, Baby oooooo babyyy Bella ciao,,, hahahaha, Don't struggle to fight for anyone's freelance, fight for yours first then we'll get to cheer the crowd with the most top of their voices. 💨💥. Hold your hearts tight for the journey of my thousand steps just got blessed. Truly thy is their name, let Jesus Christ be the controlling of life.😽, Your hands will flinch when you feel your destiny around you. It's like it's searching you from all the corners but you ain't getting to it. 👻, search for a stall and I'll nature it. Don't bring the stall to me unless it's mine. I need to first search the agendas of each and every single heart. Wicked or jealous 😏.
We got to deal with the world. Get a man who when giving advice, will check you twice to make sure he's got their hearts too. 😽