TREASURABLE QUEEN

Start from the beginning

A- you had a bun pin with you !

She exclaimed . Now it's like 100% relief .

Shivaay nodded as a clear smirk covered his face .

S- yeah , I brought it from home. Thought it might be useful.

A- interesting ! Show me the bag , let's see how much you can score .

S- kaisa score ?

A- bring me the bag , I'll tell you .

He , without giving any further words quietly handled the bag to her.

Indeed , she was impressed . Some sleevless knee lengthed gowns , extra point - the material is light. Just those which she would prefer to wear now . Clips and clutch for hair . Her toothbrush and ...wait ! He has brought her inners too .

A- ye bi tumne khud laya?

She stretched her sentence pointing those inside the bag . He shrugged his shoulders quickly.

S- hmm .

He looked very casual and normal when he said that , she smiled. Lots of changes have occurred within past few months . He no more looked embarrassed in handling those intimate things of her's.

A- ok , you have really done a good job . Brought all the necessary things , and your score is ...80 !

His brows rose up realizing what this score thing is for , but he frowned hearing the number.

S- what happened to the remaining 20 ?

A- I always carry some chocolates and biscuits in my bag wherever I go , but you forgot to bring them .

S- ohh yes your mini stall right ? But I think I compensated it with some healthy fruits . And reduction of 20 marks for this is injustice.

She could do nothing but laugh watching the offended face he made .

A- oi greedy man , I am not going to award any medal if you score maximum in this. Isme topper hokkar kya karne waale ho ! chod na .

Only if she knew that being a topper in this topic would take him to heights of happiness. Indeed , a feel that he can easily understand her to an extent with no exchange of words would make him happy .

That sense of possessiveness had already grown within him .

A- excuse me nurse , are you sure that the management doesn't allow ordered food inside ?

It was the third time she was asking this for which the nurse nodded slowly. Raghav made an unbelievable kind of face hearing his daughter's repeated question . He was actually feeding her with some nice healthy food which Meena had exclusively cooked considering annika's condition and this girl is rooting for those fast food items from swiggy , zomato and whatever it is.