One

Dylan

Everyone was happy for them. Elha and Tyrone. They were cheering and celebrating and it seemed like I was left behind. Nandito sa lugar kung saan naganap ang event, pero hindi maramdaman ng mga tao all because of those two special people in my life.

I heaved a deep sigh. Alam ko namang may celebration pa rin mamaya sa restaurant pero pinili ko na lang umalis ng walang paalam. I can't bear the pain of seeing my princess happy with my best friend anymore. When I reached the parking area, my tears started falling too. I have been controlling this since earlier at sobrang hirap na no'n.

I was there since the beginning. I saw her first.... and probably loved her first. Pero ano bang magagawa ko kung hindi naman ako ang makakapagpasaya sa kaniya? I already did my best for her, hoping that she'll give me back the love that I was hoping for. But still, wala pa ring resulta.

Kaya't hahayaan ko na lang siyang maging masaya sa iba. Hahayaan ko na lang siyang maging masaya sa kaibigan ko. Well I just hope that he wouldn't make her cry again or else, babawiin ko na talaga siya. Hindi ko kayang nakikitang nasasaktan si Elha. She's just.... too precious for me.

"Sir Dylan." Lumingon ako noong marinig ang boses na iyon then saw someone standing behind me, carrying a bottle of water and some tissues with her. Yes, it's a lady.

She was smiling at me and I didn't know how to react. No one has seen me in this state yet, siya pa lang sa buong showbiz journey ko. But why do I feel so comfortable?

"Tubig po, oh. Baka madehydrate naman kayo niyan," aniya. Tahimik kong kinuha ang tubig pati na rin ang tissue at inayos ang itsura ko.

"Do I know you?" I asked with knitted brows. Umiling naman siya.

"I'm one of the admins sa fans club mo since you started, pero ako iyong tahimik lang kaya hindi mo talaga ako makikilala," tugon niya.

Tumango naman ako. "Thank you for staying for years, and thank you for this." Iniangat ko ang bottled water after drinking some from it.

"No problem. Kaso sana hindi na ulit kita makitang umiiyak. Hindi kasi bagay sa'yo. I mean, it's okay if people cry as an outlet of pain. Pero I want the best for you, sir. I just wanna see you happy and smiling always. You don't deserve to be in pain."

"I think I do. I loved the wrong person."

"It's not wrong to fall in-love. And no one deserves to be in pain. Hindi mo naman sinasadya ang mga nangyari. All you have to do is to accept and let go. There are much better things ahead of you, you know. Napakaspecial mo kaya."

"Special child?" tanong ko at tumawa. Tumawa lang din siya.

"Anyways, kailangan ko na ring bumalik sa loob kasi marami pa kaming aayusin. Thanks for letting me talk to you for a while. Mabuti na lang at hindi mo ako itinaboy," she laughed at ngumiti ako nang bahagya.

"Mauna na ako," she was about to turn her back on me but I called out again.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked.

"I told you that I have always been a silent fan of yours. Only the people closest to me knows my name and for now, I don't wanna tell you. I already did what I had to do and I don't think it's necessary for me to say my name."