Chapter 33. The truth

Heyyooo!
I'm just here to tell y'all that this is a long ass chapter with much information in it. So if you get confused, please comment and ask me about it, and I'll try to explain as good as possible!

Anyways, enjoyyy!💖

~Sasuke's POV~

"I know your brother and your sister."

My eyes widened as I felt both anger and pain inside me. My brother killed my clan to become stronger and left after that, and my sister decided to come with him... But... I haven't talked about my sister since she dissapeared.

"How... How do you know them...?!" I took a step forward as she looked down in the ground with a sad face.

"Sasuke.... Before I tell you about them, I'll have to tell you my story." She said and looked at me sadly.

"But... Don't I already know your story...?" I asked confused.

"Well... Both yes and no. Just come with me and I'll tell you when we're at the right place." She said and turned around, before she started to walk away.

"Wait...!" I ran up to her as I followed her to the place that she talked about.

Once we arrived I looked at her. "Isn't this...?"

"Yeah... It's our place..." She said and walked into the beautiful forest infront of us, as I followed her again. "You know... I knew when you told me your story, that you were avoiding telling me about your sister... But it's ok, I've heard everything from her. Just like me and Naruto, You're twins." She dodged a branch and walked under it, as we were now under the big glowing tree.

We sat down as I looked at her. She was smiling. But it was a sad smile that she smiled as she looked at me. " Let's start then. Shall we?" She asked as I nodded slightly.

~Naruko's POV~

"So my father told me I was found by him here, in the leaf." I said.

"Father...? But aren't you and Naruto twins? And aren't your father dead? So who's the *father* that you're talking about?"

"Well he isn't my real father, but I call him my father because he's the one to raised me. And I can't tell you what his name is... I'm sorry..." I said looking down.

"No it's fine, don't be sorry. But tell me more." He said as I nodded.

"So as I said, father told me that he found me here. He also told me that he found me the night of the nine tails incident, and that my parents were killed, so he took me in his hands." I continued. "I was raised not only by my dad but also by an organization."

"Organization?"

"Yeah, My father walked around the world, carrying me since I was still a baby. He was searching for people to join his organization. And once he had found enough members, he formed the organization named The Akatsuki."

"The Akatsuki...?"

"Yeah... So I lived there with the organization that my father created for a few years training, learning how to read, doing Justus, chakra control and etc."

"Like the academy?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah like the academy, but I learned alone. Until two people joined the Akatsuki. Named Itachi and Kiyomi." His eyes widened.

"Don't be angry or pissed of just by hearing his name... I'll explain some other things for you as well later." He calmed down a little as he looked at me.