Chapter 28. Tsunade's choice

~Naruko's POV, 3 Days later~

Three days had passed since we last saw Tsunade, and nothing unusual had happened under that time. I hadn't gotten any food and water as usual, and they had tied me up on the floor so I couldn't move.

We had just met up with Tsunade, as she stood meters from me and Snake-omaru.

"I'll heal your arms... In exchange for that, keep your hands off the village, as well as handing over the girl to me." She suddenly said as my eyes widened.

"Very well. Now then..." They started to walk towards each other. Tsunade had tears rolling down her eyes, and the disgusting Snake-omaru was having a satisfied facial expression.

I gathered all my strength and jumped infront of Orochimaru and shook my head seriously as I stared deeply into her eyes. My mouth was covered, so I couldn't talk to her directly.

"Naruko-san, what do you think that you're doing?" Orochimaru asked as I ignored him.

Tsunade was looking back at me, as I desperately tried to tell her not to heal his arms, or else things could be in even more danger. She seemed to get what my eyes was trying to tell her, as she looked away with a sad face.

"I'm so sorry little girl... But I have to do this..." She whispered.

My eyes widened as they became teary. I shook my head faster even more desperately as I looked at her. She pushed me a little to the side, before Orochimaru took the chains that was connected from his foot to mine, and harshly dragged me backwards as I fell on my butt. I closed my eyes in pain as I groaned quietly.

I looked at them as Tsunade was about to start the process with a ball of chakra in her hands. I started crying, they can't do this!!! I kicked and screamed as I tried to make them stop somehow.

"Naruko! What're you doing?!" Orochimaru shouted at me, as a kunai got thrown between the two of them. They jumped backwards, and looked at the person who had thrown the kunai. It was Kabuto. He was standing on the top of all the walls, as he did some flips before he landed a couple of meters behind Snake-omaru and me.

"What is the meaning of this? To think you'd betray me at this point... How is that your answer... Princess Tsunade? To think you'd try to kill me..." His eyes widened as I felt at ease again. "At any rate, I have a sincere trust in you, Kabuto. A trust for your loyalty and your eyes that spotted Tsunade's attack." Kabuto ran up to us and released my chains from Snake-omaru's foot, and took a grip on it, before he dragged me up on my feet again, and back to him harshly.

"Yes. We're both from the same medical corps so... Her chakra was overflowing with violent intent." Kabuto said.

"Tsunade... I was really planning on resurrecting those two people. And here I went so far as to promise not to smash the Leaf Village..." Orochimaru said as they all stood there silent for a while.

"Orochimaru, I know that your promise of  *not touching the village*  was a lie... Even though I knew that... I... Just one more time would be fine... Just one more time, I wanted to see them... Just one more time... I wanted to touch them... Just one more time... I wanted to see those smiling faces... But... the moment I felt that rush in my bones... that I'd be able to see Nawaki and Dan shortly... I realized that I'm a hopeless fool!" Tsunade said, as she was shaking her head and tears were flowing down her eyes. "Just by remembering those faces... I become this blinded. I loved them... I truly loved them! So, I wanted to see them and hug them in my arms!" She hugged herself, before she released the hug. "But... I couldn't... Because of that kid... I remember the dreams of the two."

My eyes widened, who was she talking about?

"Here I was trying to forget... The precious dreams that risked their lives for... Making those dreams come true was also my desire... Things that have formed eventually decay... You said that. But... after all, these are feelings that won't decay..." Tsunade said.

"So our negotiations have broken down... It can't be helped. Since it's come to this, I have no choice but to ask forcibly." Snake-omaru said as Tsunade wiped her closed eyes, before she opened them widly and sprinted at them.

She jumped into the air as she kicked the ground. The ground broke down in a quarter, as we flew away because of the air force. They landed on the top of the walls, but I couldn't land properly, and there for, landed on my front side and hurt my chest and ribs. I let out a groan. I really didn't have the strength for all this. It had been weeks since I last ate anything, just because they feed me once a month..

"Come! Orochimaru!" Tsunade shouted and looked at us.

"Come to think of it, we've never gone at it even once until now." Orochimaru said as Tsunade took of her coat and started to run against us.

"That's right!"

"What're you saying?" Kabuto asked, "I'm the one who has to go at it with her, right?"

"Now I'm going to kill you two worthless punks... Here!" She shouted as she punched the wall we were on. Kabuto took a stronger grip on the chains to me, and jumped backwards.

"Incredible strength as usual... It'll be over if you're hit once." Snake-omaru said as we landed on a tree branch behind us. Or let me correct to *they* landed, as I landed on my butt.

"I can see that... It's a bit cramped here for fighting at a distance." Kabuto said.

"Are you going to change the location?" Snake-omaru asked.

"That would probably be better... There was another troublesome person with the Lady Tsunade's attendant." Tsunade was coming at us again, "That person may come to her aid." Kabuto said, as she almost kicked Snake-omaru in the air, as he dodged it. She imidetly made another kick where Kabuto was, but he dodged it as well and dragged me after him.

They landed on the ground, as I stumbled, before they started running, and ran with me shortly after. "Who is... the troublesome person?" Snake-omaru asked, completely ignoring the fact that I was making it worse for them.

"One of Sannin, the same as you and Lady Tsunade..." Kabuto said as we jumped on another wall.

"Jiraya." Snake-omaru said as my eyes widened. He's here..? Wait... What's he doing here? Is Naruto with him...? No... why would he be here..?

Tsunade broke the wall with another punch, as we jumped on some walls and came to a field. She had attacked us with even more punches and kicks, as we had kept on dodging them.

My strength was all gone by now... I fell on my knees, and then on my hurting chest.

"It looks like you're quite out of breath too... Tsunade. It's just about time." Orochimaru said.

"I'm not that great at Taijutsu, but..." Kabuto said and took out a pill from his pocket as my eyes widened. It was a food pill. He did quite many hand signs, before he attacked her. They were now fighting eachother in hand on hand combat.

Kabuto managed to touch Tsunade's arm and leg, as she was now on the ground after she had managed to lay a punch on him.

They fought for a while, talking about stuff that I didn't hear, because I didn't listen enough to their conversation. That's when a smoke bomb got thrown where they were fighting, as I could see four silhouettes in the smoke.

_______________________________________
Hey guys!

I just wanted to say that I'm back, and I'll be publishing some more chapters while I can, since I'm having my autumn break rn💖

Keep safe everyone, and have a great day/night💖