Chaper 16. Fight for the oposite scroll

Naruko's POV:

I was now waiting with the others outside the forest. Waiting for information, that I don't really need anyways.

The proctor Anko appeared and gave us the information we needed, before I was given a heaven scroll . We walked to the gate where we were gonna enter the forest of death. (A/n: I think all of you already know what everyone says and what happens, and I don't want you to get bored so that's why I don't write in detail.)

I walked to my gate and waited for the time they would let everyone in. I was at gate 18, alone. But didn't really mind since I thought this would be both fun and exiting. I mean even just by hearing the name, you can understand that this is a creepy and dangerous place. And since I love danger, I can't change the fact that I can't stand still.

I was now allowed inside, and I didn't waste a second to go inside and search for a heaven scroll. I jumped from tree to tree, searching for enemies. I hadn't been in contact with team 7 after we got the information we needed. So I don't know what scroll they have... But it would be really fun to fight them if they by any chance have the heaven scroll.

After a while i heard someone streaming, but I didn't think much of it since it's probably quite normal. Soon I saw Team 7 fighting eachoter. Or well Sasuke was fighting Naruto, while Sakura watched from the side lines and didn't really know what to do. I came when Sasuke did his first attack on Naruto, so I stood there and analysed the situation while listening to their dialogues.

"S-Sasuke, no matter what, you didn't have to go that far." Sakura said And looked at Sasuke as he looked at Naruto, with his back facing the blonde boy.

"W-what was that for?" Naruto said while he rubbedhis hand against his cheek where he had gotten punched by Sasuke.

"Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke asked and I got the hang of the situation, and took a closer look at Naruto.

His scratch was missing on his right cheek (from my eyes, it's Naruto's left cheek if you look at it from his perspective), and the *fake* Naruto didn't have one. And also, the fake Naruto weilds his shuriken holster on his left leg, when the real Naruto is right handed and there for weilds his holster on the right leg.

After my little thinking, I quickly understood that Naruto was in danger and began searching for him. Soon I heard Naruto screaming Sasuke's name while Sasuke was fighting the fake Naruto who had undone his transformation.

"Sasuke let me take care of Naruto while you handle the fake dude!" I yelled as he gave me a smile while he gave me a quick nod.

I jumped down on the ground and cut the ropes around Naruto, as Sasuke continued to fight the dude. (Yes I'm gonna call the guy they're fighting dude since I don't know his name and actually don't care either way.)

Sasuke was cought off guard and was attacked with kunais send in his way, with one of them having a paper bomb. I quickly left Naruto's side and pushed Sasuke off the branch he was standing on, taking the attack.

"Naruko!" Sasuke said after he had hit the ground.

"Sasuke, let me handle the dude!" I yelled as I got cought of guard.

'Damn it!' I thought and looked at the dude who was behind me, ready to attack me with a kunai.

"Naruko!" Sakura yelled, before I quickly blocked the dude's kunai with my own katana.

After I had fought him a little, he was now on the ground looking at me frightened.

"Aw, you're scared. How cute..." I said before I stood with him underneeth me, between my two feet. As I sat on his stomach, and leaned down to his ear. "Tell me... What scroll do you have?" I asked