Chapter 34. Whatever's on your mind, it's gonna be ok...

Hey guys!
Just gonna inform you that this is a chapter that has been laying around, waiting for me to write it in the right moment- And once I finally wrote in it my motivation and Ideas for this chapter kinda disappeared, so that's why it's so short... I'm so so sorry, and I'll work on the next chapter right away!

Hope you'll enjoy💖

~Naruko's POV, a couple of hours later~

I woke up by being hugged by Naruto from behind. I looked around and found myself in my bed with my nightgown on, and he having his pyjamas on him. I looked outside and saw that it was dark.

'I wonder how much the clock is...'

After I had been out with Sasuke, he had led me back home, and I had changed clothes and laid down beside my twin brother.

I turned around so I faced Naruto. But when I looked up at him, he was staring into my eyes.

"You're awake?" I asked as he nodded and smiled at me.

"Yeah I couldn't fall back asleep." He said and began to play with a strand of my hair.

"It's ok..." I said as he kept playing with my hair like that, quietly for a while before he spoke again.

"You know, I'm really glad that I have you Naruko. I feel like I have a better bond with you than with anyone else. And even if we haven't known each other for that long, I still feel like I've  known you my whole life. And you really bring the light in my life that I need." He said as he still played with my hair.

I felt my eyes tear up. I really don't want to do what I have to, when the moment is right.

"Oh Naruto, I feel the same for you. I'm so glad I was able to meet you and the Team during our missions." I said and looked at him as he smiled.

"Come here." He said as I got closer to him, and hugged him. "I've felt like something has been dragging you down lately... is that true?"

I stiffened, 'He knew...?'

"Um....Yeah... How much do you know about it...?"

"Nothing actually. I've just felt like you haven't been the same as usual, so that's why... Oh and you don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to. But I just want you to know, that whatever's on your mind, it's gonna be ok..."

I couldn't hold my tears anymore, they started to flow like crazy, and I couldn't stop them even when I wiped them away. Naruto chuckled little before he hugged me even tighter than before.

Then we fell asleep.

Moments like this... You really wish they could stay forever...

Don't you?