Chapter 55: Demon

~Naruko's POV~

"What in the fuck are you doing?!" Sasuke yelled from the doorframe as I looked back at him.

"Oh, Hey there Sasuke~" I said and giggled, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

He stayed silent as he looked at us in frustration. Even so, he still had a blush across his face. "Fucking your brother."

"Wow, you figured it out by yourself! Good job~" I clapped my hands as I looked at him. He was looking away from me, still blushing.

'Oh yeah, this is the first time he's seeing me naked' I thought to myself as I got up from my brother, walking towards him.

Still looking away, I was centimetres from his face, looking up at him. "A bit shy? Are we?~" I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "Remember the words you said after you snuck me out that night into what seemed to be an enchanted forest at the time?"

~Flashback to Naruto the lost sister chapter 20~

"You know, we've known each other for a couple of months or so, and I didn't know that I could feel like this in such a short time..." He said as he looked at the sky again. "You know, you're quite special to me. And I usually suck at expressing myself and be the one I am, but you really brought me out of my shell and made me do things I weren't capable of. The thing is that... I like you!" He said a little louder, as my eyes got wider.

"You're the only one that have made me feel like this and every time I'm with you, my heart skippes a beat, I loose my breath, and my legs turns weak. And... I-I think I love you... It's ok if you don't love me back, but I just wanted you to know that I would do anything for you. I will protect you, even if your stronger than me. I will get stronger and make sure that I can protect you no matter what danger you're in. I know Naruto probably will get really pissed off, but I don't care. I love you, and I will never let anyone hurt you. Even if you don't love me back..." He said and looked at me.

"Sasuke..." I said and laughed.

"What? What are you laughing for?!" He said as he didn't know what to do.

"I love you to you idiot!"

~End of Flashback~

"Yeah... I could never forget that..." He looked down.

"Yeah? It would be our anniversary today if you didn't break your promise." I let go of his chin and gave him a hard look. "This is my revenge. How does it feel to see the one you love fuck the replacement?" I pushed him down onto a chair beside the bed and tied him up with a belt. "Now, enjoy the show~" I gave him an innocent smile as I got on top if Naruto again.

.

.

.

~Sasuke's POV~

It all ended with the three of us fucking somehow. She's a damn demon in bed. While she was on top of Naruto and he was in the front, I was taking her from behind. Well she seemed to love it, and so did I. She seemed to be in a much happier mood after she got her revenge on us, as both me and Naruto apologised once again for our actions. Saying that we won't do it again.

"I suppose you're forgiven..." She sighed, looking down with her arms crossed. "I may have went to far with killing some of the villagers."

"Excuse me, you did WHAT?!" Naruto yelled as he stood up.

"Relax blondie, it's nothing that can't be fixed." She took her shirt off the ground and put it on. "I'll turn them back. They haven't been gone for that long so it's an easy fix."

Me and Naruto looked at eachother in confusion and then back at her, "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Just wait and you'll see" She had put all her clothes back on as she let her hair be down, not putting it up in pigtails.

She walked out the door as we followed her. All the way to the hokages tower, where she did a couple of hand signs, "Blood heal Jutsu." She said and put her hands infront of her. You couldn't see anything special happening, but she turned around and looked at us, "There, all done." She smiled slightly.

We nodded and smiled back at her. "Thanks Naruko. You're a big help." Naruto said and gave her a fistbump.

"Yeah, well I was still the one responsible for this, so I'm just doing the right thing." She said and looked down at the destroyed village, "Well, I should probably be going back and finish my mission..." She turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait..!" I had gotten out of me before I realised, "When will you be back?"

She turned around and looked at me, "I'll send you letters. I promise. I'll do my best to visit as often as I can without looking suspicious." She smiled as she disappeared.