Chapter 1. Everyone hates me.

~Third hokage's pov~

5 years later: (A/N: After the nine tails incident)

We have now searched for Naruko in 5 whole years without results, and I'm starting to give up. The only one who knows about that Naruko is Naruto's twin and that they're The Fourth Hokage's children, is me, Jiraiya, Tsunade and some very high ninjas. But I'll have to tell the other ninjas that are searching soon. But I won't Tell Naruto anything that happened until we find Naruko.

The only things that Naruto knows is that he doesn't have any parent's or relatives, and he seems very depressed over it to. It's not just that he don't have a family that makes him sad, it's also because everyone in the village is avoiding him and gives him nasty looks.

I really wish I could help the child more but if I do, the people in the village will try to kill him knowing that a Kage is helping a "monster", and I can't let that happen! (A/N: Yes I know that this isn't true in the story but just imagine it, Ok? hehe.)

~Naruto's pov~

"Go away we don't want you here you nasty kid!" A villager said

"Yeah! We don't want you here you little brat! Go home!" Another said and starts throwing tomatoes at me, and soon everyone is throwing different kind of things on me. I ran away and thought that it would be best to go home.

When I came home I laid down in bed and began to cry, slowly.
I don't know why everybody hates me and why I don't have parent's, but i don't want everyone to think I'm bad... Everything I do is everyone judging, and it makes me sad...

I wipe away the tears and go to the kitchen to make some ramen. I take a cup and fill it with hot water. Then the old man comes in, He went to the kitchen table and put out some money.

He was about to leave when I asked:
"Why don't I have parent's? And why does everybody hate me and gives me that disgusted look?" He just looked at me and left the apartment. Even the old man doesn't answer me... Maybe he hates me to?...

---------------------------

Heyyy! I'm sorry that this chapter is so short but I don't want to tell you to much for the upcoming chapters! But I promise that the next chapters are gonna be longer, And more interesting!