Chapter 36. Step 2.

~Naruko's POV~

There wasn't that many steps in my plan. In fact, only two. The first step was to get my actual father's scroll where his jutsus are written down. The second step tho, was a bit more personal.

The second step is basically to write a letter to my close one's, and say goodbye. I don't plan on telling them the exact reason, why I'm leaving or what my plan is. But I will write down all of my feelings into the letters.

I had also came up with a formula to my Flying Thunder God Kunais. Like my father, I used words instead of a reminiscent formula like Tobirama's seal. I used the words: Love, Strenght, Forgiveness, Of, Endurance.

I had also gotten back to the Hokage's Tower to get my father's old Kunais, since I forgot to get them earlier. After that, I placed my formula on all the Kunais, which took almost an hour since there was so many Kunais. After that I tried my new learned jutsu out.

"Eh? IT WORKED?!?!?!??!" Was what I had yelled after I had tried it the first time. I tried more, and it was still working. In fact, the more I tried, the more affective the jutsu was. Like I could teleport faster and faster, and to the right kunai that I wanted.

I was really thankful that my father had written this all down for me and Naruto to learn... Tho, my brother was learning more from Jiraiya, and would find his strength on his own... The #1 reason that I took this scroll, is something you'll discover soon enough. I didn't belive that my father had written down all of his Justus, but I'm really thankful for that too. Now I would be able to get stronger.

~Timeskip~

It was midnight. My brother was deep into sleep, and you could hear his loud snores out to the kitchen where I sat. I had just finished writing all of the letters, and I sighed in relief as I placed my pen beside me, and gathered all the letters. It had been really painful. Writing all of these letters, knowing what would happen in the future was heart breaking. I had been crying while writing some of the most personal letters, and no matter what I did, the tears wouldn't stop.

Well I have to admit that I really was such a Crybaby back then... I really didn't want to leave everyone...

'But then again... It's for the best.'

I got up from the kitchen table, and started to pack my bag with the most important things. Like my necklace, pictures of my brother, Sasuke, my team, and the others, Clothes and my father's Kunais and scroll, together with other scrolls. I left my headband behind... I didn't want to destroy one of my most precious things that I owned...

I picked out The letter to my brother and placed it on the beside table, beside his bed. I looked at him for a while.

"I'm so so sorry Naruto..." I whispered while I was crying silently. "But I have no other choice..." I kissed his forhead as I saw him smiling sweetly in his sleep.

I quickly took my stuff, the letters and put my shoes on silently and left the apartment.

Next up was Sasuke's place. I had a key to his apartment, but he's a light sleeper and wakes up easily. So I searched for another place to sneak in. Finally, I found an open window into his apartment. I put my bag down, and sealed it into one of my scrolls, before I climbed inside the window.

I got inside without making a sound, and looked around in the dark room. I soon realised that I was in the living room, and I took my shoes off to make less sound. I walked around a little, not knowing where to place the letter. I though a little and decided to place it on the table in the kitchen. When he would see the letter, he would be just enough awake to read it and not think 'nah, I'll read it later. I'm to tired.'. Which usually is his first thing to say in the morning for some reason-

Next up was Kakashi. I know that I would probably wake him up as soon as I walked inside, but I was at Jonin rank or even more back then, and because of that I would by 70% chance not wake him up. But I still didn't wanna take the risk of waking him up, so I slided it under the door and hoped he would see it in the morning.

After that, I went to Sakura's place and decided to climb up to her balcony and walk inside her room to place it at her beside table.

After that, I had to go to the Hokage's Tower, and then the other rookies and leave them a letter to thank them for everything. I know, I know, you may think that I'm stupid for leaving things and explanations behind when I'm leaving, but there's more than that.

Then, it was time to meet up with Itachi and Kizame at the valley. But before I got there I used the nine tails chakra to change my hair colour to red, so no one would see that it's me, just in case. I got there, to see that they were already there when I arrived.

"You're late." Kizame teased

"Shut up, I'm one minute early." I said and smiled. "Besides it's not my fault you came here way to early and decided to wait for me." I shrugged.

"Oh and what happened to your hair?" He said as I felt a vein mark on my forhead.

Itachi chuckled and poked my forhead. "Ow...! Are you still gonna do that on me? Hmph." I said and pouted.

"Yes I am, so you better get used to it. Now let's go before we get late."

"Hmph. Fine, and let's go then you oldies" I smirked.

"I- Excuse you?" Kizame said before Itachi teleported us out of the village with his crows.

_______________________________________
Hey guys!

I'm just wanted to note that I don't know if Itachi actually can teleport, and especially teleport people together with him- But let's just say that he can, cuz why not-

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed, and stay safe!💖