Chapter 43. Step one, complete

A/n: I'M SO SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG- WOXJWODNJWD BUT I'M BACK NOW-😭 FORGIVE ME-🤧✌💔

~Naruko's POV~

I looked at the 5 people ninja team who barged onto the cave.

"This can't be happening... why them..?!" I muttered for myself as I looked at Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi and a really pale looking boy with black hair.

'They look so different...' I Thought, trying my best to control myself and my emotions as they looked back at me in surprise while I attacked them with my water jutsu, trying to not blow up my cover just yet.

"Good job there Naruko!" Deidara cheered as I smiled back at him.

"So you decided to go against us, huh?" Sasuke said as I put up an act.

"Isn't it clear?" I smirked as I made a couple of hand signs, "Blood style: Blood control! " I yelled as I now had the five ninjas under my control...

"Naruko..?! Why can't we move?!" Deidara yelled at me as I smiled innocently, making some more hand signs.

"Blood style, blood freezing..." I said as Deidara screamed in pain while his blood slowly froze inside his body.

"Oh yeah..." I said and turned around to Sasori. "Your core is your weak spot..." I giggled, "How about we destroy it while I have you under my control as my puppet?" I walked up to him as I pulled out my katana.

"N-no, Naruko please... This isn't you...!" He said as his voice cracked.

"I know... I love you and Deidara so much... But this is something I have to do... I'm sorry..." I teared up and pointed my sword at him, "Please tell Deidara that I love him... goodbye Sori..." I smiled as I called him by the nickname Sori that I gave him, piercing his core and therefore killing him.

I stood there in silence as I looked back at my brother... the love of my life... my best friend... my sensei that I saw as a father... and the other guy.

I sniffed and wiped away my tears as I released them from my control. ".......Sorry about that... I couldn't blow my cover so soon...-" I felt myself being tackled in a group hug as I heard my three teammates cry in happiness.

"Narukoooo..!!" Naruto cried as I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Y-you reckless idiot...!" I heard Sasuke cry as my smile softened.

"D-don't ever leave us like that again..!" Sakura cried and hugged me tightly as I hugged them back.

I looked over at Kakashi, "I-... Don't tell me that you're crying too- pfft-"

"I-... S-shut up already." He said and joined the hug as I giggled.

I kept smiling as I pulled away from the hug, sitting each of them on the ground in a horizontal line. And yes, that includes the random guy.

I cleared my throat as I began to speak, "So first I'm gonna say that I wasn't planning on see you all this soon and DEFINITELY not this suddenly." I said as they looked at me while sniffing.

"W-what's that supposed to mean?" Naruto asked as I sighed.

"This was just the start of my mission... I sill have a lot more to do... So if you though that I would come with you home- the answer is no."

"W-what?! B-but-" They tried to say as I cut them off.

"No. I want you to go home and pretend like you didn't see me. And when you meet the other Akatsuki, it's the same there. And pretend that we are NOT allies." I said as they nodded. "Good... Now.... who the hell is that new dude beside you?" I asked and looked at the pale guy with black hair.

"Oh... that's Sai," Naruto said with an unamused facial expression and looked away with crossed arms.

"He's a new teammate of the team," Kakashi added.

"Oh- And why did he join the team?" I asked again.

"Well- Since you were gone, Tsunade-sama added him to the team..." Sakura said.

"I see... Well I hope you two..." I said and looked at Sasuke and Naruto as they looked away, trying to avoid eye contact, "get along well with Sai. You too Sakura." I looked at her who did the same as the other two. ".... I take that as a no- Well- I guess no more hugs for you before I get going again then-" I said and turned around as I started to walk away.

"WAIT NO!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" They said and tackled me to the ground in a hug.

"I-" I blinked a few times as I looked at them. "Seriously-?" I giggled as I hugged them, "fine you dorks"

I gave them Gaara as I said goodbye and went back to the Akatsuki hideout. I walked/halted  inside with the wounds and bruises that I had given myself.

"N-naruko... Where's Deidara and Sasori...?"