Chapter 21. Sleepy

A/n: Ok so I just remembered that I forgot that Sasuke got the curse mark by Orochimaru... But I'm gonna make it like Naruko don't know about it and no one mentioned it to her😅 And also they have done the second and third test, so now they're moving on to the finals :)

Anyways, enjoy 💖

~Naruko's POV~

The passing month, I was training by the water, to learn to unleash stronger attacks. I was also shown to the other Rookies one evening after they had finished their training.

I had walked to meet everyone with Naruto and Sakura, since Sasuke still were training.

Everyone seemed really nice and I think we'll become really good friends. Though, I felt like I clicked especially well with this girl called Hinata. She's really sweet and kind, but she's really shy and got all red when we met.

The following day, I would come over to where Naruto trained to see what he was up to and well... I found him with an old perv that would invite me to train with them. I asked them what they where training on, and the man responded with that Naruto's learning summoning jutsu.

I already knew what that was, but didn't use it even though I can since I don't need to. But I agreed to join them since I thought it would be good for me.

He showed me how to do it, and I mastered it really quickly. Like the secound time I tried. Naruto looked at me in defeat as his jaw was dropped to the ground.

"You're his twin right?" The old man named Jiraiya.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You seem to have the nine tails in you as well."

"Yeah I do, our dad split The nine tails chakra before he placed it in us." I answered as he nodded.

"Yep that's right."

"What? Do you know about it?" I asked as we sat on the ground and watched Naruto who still where trying to master the thing.

"Yes, I was Minato's Sensei." He said as I looked at him in shock.

"Really? Where you close to him? Did you know my mom as well?" I asked as he laughed.

"I knew them both and was really close to them. In fact I was the one who gave you two your names."

"What? Really?" I said amazed.

"Well not really. You see I write books, and the main character in the book was named Naruto. And your parent's really liked the name so therefore they named Naruto after my book and gave you a similar name that also has a good meaning." He explained.

"Oh I see... Can I read your books?" I asked as he looked at me surprised.

"Yeah sure, why not." He said and handed me a book.

I was about to open it when someone snatched it out of my hand. I looked up to see my brother.

"Wha- Why did you do that?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry Naruko, but you're WAYYY to young for this." He said and looked over at Jiraiya. "And you! WHY DID YOU GIVE HER THIS?!" He asked as Jiraya sweatdropped. "Did you want her to loose her innocence so she could help you on your so called 'book'?!"

"That wasn't the case, since this is not the book you're talking about. But that would actually be a great Ide-" He said but was cut off by Naruto.

"NO! Don't even think about it!!" He said and sat down beside me and dragged me into a hug.

He had his hands on the back off my head, and pressed my head against his chest.

"She's my little sister, and I won't ever let you do show those books to her, or make her peep!"

'Peep?'

"Peep on what?" I asked as I looked at my brother.

"Um... Nothing, you have to worry about. I'll protect your innocent soul no matter what!" He said as he seemed some kind of breakdown or something. I sweatdropped and laid down on his lap since I was feeling like it.

They both kept arguing, or well... Naruto was the one arguing while Jiraiya tried to tell him that he took it the wrong way. I on the other hand felt my eyes become heavier as I closed my eyes.

~Naruto's POV~

I was in the middle of arguing with pervy sage as I heard some deep breaths from beneath me. I looked down to see Naruko fast asleep.

"You should take her home. We can train more tomorrow." Pervy sage said as I nodded.

I removed her head from my lap, and carried her piggy back style as I began to make my way home. On the way I heard some of the usual whispers.

"Oh, look at that I heard he has a twin that also has the nine tails..."

"Oh no not another one..!"

"Oh look she seems to be sleeping.."

"No, don't you see that he hurt her? Ha, he's a monster so he must've done that..!"

I ignored them as I kept walking, now they're not only hating on me, but my sister as well...

I've had enough off this...