Chapter 29. Riceball

I forgot this little detail in the previous chapter, but Naruko is tied up with chains, not ropes. Since she easily can get out of ropes, she got tied up in chains so that she won't escape. So for the one's who have already read the previous chapter, I've changed the ropes to chains.💖

~Naruko's POV~

I saw 4 silhouettes in the smoke... It was... Shizune, Sasuke, Naruto and Jiraiya...?

"Naruko!!" Sasuke and Naruto shouted and was about to run up to me, when Jiraiya stopped them with his arm. My eyes widened.

"It's been a long time... Jiraiya. And it's unusual to see you here... Sasuke." Snake-omaru said.

"Tsk! I'm only here to save Naruto!" Sasuke yelled at him.

"Well... I'm not planning on handing her back. Even if she's weak after not  been given any food for weeks, trained several hours a day, and getting experimented on, she has a strong will and she's really enduring..." Snake-omaru said and smirked, as the others looked at him in shock.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" Shizune shouted.

"Haven't you given the poor child any food?!" Tsunade shouted, "You bastard!! You can't treat a girl like that!"

"Why did experiments on her?!" Naruto yelled, his eyes were red.

"Were you torturing her this whole time...?" Sasuke said with his head down.

I looked at them with my tired eyes. Not only didn't I get any food, and barely any water, but I hadn't been sleeping for days.

Weird sounds were coming out from my covered mouth as I wanted to say "Sasuke" but couldn't... Sasuke's and Naruto's eyes widened as they teared up.

"Naruko! Hang in there! I'll save you, We'll save you no matter what!!" Sasuke yelled, a tear escaped his eye, as I felt my heart broke. I had missed them so much...

"Oh, Naruto, Sasuke." Kabuto said as their eyes widened.

"K-kabuto?!" Naruto said confused.

"It's been a long time, huh?" Kabuto said.

"I see... So you know each other?" Jiraiya asked.

"We took the Chunin exam together... Why are you here, Kabuto?" Sasuke asked, his sharingan was activated.

Before Kabuto had a chance to answer, Tsunade pushed Jiraiya, Sasuke and Naruto out of the way, as she ran towards Kabuto. "Get out of the way!" She yelled.

"Hey..." Jiraiya got interrupted by Tsunade's pig who landed on him.

"I'll take these guys!" She shouted and jumped high into the air, and got ready for an kick attack. She was talking about Kabuto and Orochimaru.

They started to fight again as earlier, but they stopped once Kabuto had cut himself with a kunai. Making blood flow down his hand, the blood was falling drop by drop on the ground. Painting it red. Tsunade backed away in horror.

"My body movements have finally returned..." Kabuto said, probably talking about earlier when Tsunade had turned his chakra to electrons or something. "Having two of the legendary Sannin as opponents is hairy, isn't it...?" He said and walked up to her."So even if it's just one... I'll stop you!" He punched her, and made her fly backwards so she landed on Shizune.

"Lady Tsunade!" Shizune said worriedly to the Sannin.

They all started talking again, but I was busy to keep myself conscious at this rate. But Naruto came at Kabuto without thinking, and Naruto got Kabutos blood in his eyes, before Kabuto had jumped back to where me and Snake-omaru was.