Chapter 22. Bored

Hey guys! So this is just an extra chapter for you while I'm working on the main chapter. So this is just while they're training for the finals!

I also wanted to thank you so much for reading, I'm Literaly just doing this for fun, but it means really much for me when you comment and well, just you reading it makes me very happy! Even if I don't answer to all the comments, I still read them all. And some of them are hilarious ngl😂💖

Just wanted to say that, Anyways enjoy!💖

~Naruko's POV~

Today I decided to go to Hinata's place, since I felt like I wanted to get to know her more. I knew she was training with her clan for the exams, but I was quite curious how she had it at her place and stuff.

I walked my way there, and when I knocked, two people opened up.

"Hello, who are you? And why are you here?" One of them, A man in his early 20's said.

"Hey don't say it like that, she's just a kid." The other one, a woman in the same age said and looked at the man, before looking back at me. "I'm sorry about that. Say, you look like you're in Lady Hinata's age. Are you perhaps here to meet her?" She said and smiled a sweet smile.

"Yeah, I wanted to meet her today and see how it's like here." I said as I sweatdropped.

"Yeah yeah, come in then, what are you standing there for? I don't have the whole day!" The guy said as the woman gave him a death glare before turning around to face me again.

"Don't worry about him, he's just a natural born asshole. Please come inside." She said and gave me a Smile as I walked in.

I waved and thanked them, as I heard the woman yell at the man before it turned silent.... Not gonna lie, I got a bit scared and walked a little extra fast.

I arrived at a big door with two doors that could both be opened. I was feeling a bit nervous, since I've heard that they're pretty strict in this household.

I knocked twice on the door as I waited for it to be opened. The door opened, and revealed a small and SUCH A CUTE LITTLE GIRL WITH LONG HAIR.

"What are you doing here miss?" She asked as I was in Awwww mode and didn't reply.

"Um... Hello???" She said and waved infront of my face as I got snapped back to reality.

"Oh! Um, sorry. You're just so cute!" I said and crouched down to look at her.

"Um... So what are you doing here?" She asked and sweatdropped.

"Oh yeah! I'm here to meet Hinata? You know her right?" I asked.

"Well duh, she's my older sister." She said.

"Hmm no wonder why you two look so much alike and cute!" I said as I got back in aww mode again.

"Miss!"

"W-what?!" I said as I got back into reality once again.

"I asked why you wanted to meet my sister?"

"Oh yeah, well I've only met her once before, but I already feel like we have a good connection and wanted to visit her too get to know her more. And also to look at her training."

"Hmm, Idk about right now... I can talk to her after her training and maybe then you'll get to meet her?

"But why can't I meet her now?"

"Well papa and the elders are really strict and they would get annoyed and irritated if you where there, since they're very serious about the training." She said as I nodded.

"Then promise me that you'll ask Hinata and tell her to meet me at the training grounds at 3 PM." I said as she nodded.

"I will!"

I waved goodbye as I walked home again. Naruto was training with Jiraya, Sasuke was training with Kakashi and I Literaly had nowhere to go for the moment. I walked home and took my shoes off, before walking further inside. I sat down on the floor and stared into the nothingness, before I yelled at the top off my lungs.

.

.

.

"I'M BOOREEEEED!!!"