Chapter 39. The Akatsuki

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I just wanted to say that this is quite long- longer than usual. AND the reason for not posting was because I couldn't get a good start, so it took a while. 👁👄👁

Anyways, enjoy!💖

~Naruko's POV~

"Aaaaaaand we're here." Kizame said as we stood infront of the entrance to the hideout. I looked down as I felt my stomach acting up, and my body shaking.

"Are you nervous Naruko?" Itachi asked as I nodded a little.

"Yeah... I haven't met them for so long." I explained as he walked up to me, and took my hand.

"It's gonna be fine. They're gonna be really happy to see you again after all these years." The blackhaired smiled at me while holding my hand, as I smiled back a little.

"O-ok..." I said and looked at the door, as Kizame was slowly opening it.

I looked down the long empty corridor, that was now revealed.

"Are you ready?" Shark dude asked as I nodded slightly, before we walked inside. I was hiding behind Itachi on the way, and also when we got there.

"Oh they're back!!" Tobi said happily as my eyes widened from behind Itachi.

Not gonna lie, I was low-key terrified, but at the same time excited.

"Oni-san!" I heard a young female voice say.

'That must have to me Kiyomi...!' I thought to myself.

"Hey Kiyomi. And I have someone that we picked up on the way, that I would like you all to meet." Itachi said as he took my hand. Trying to signal that I had to show myself soon.

"And who is that?" Kakuzu asked.

"Ah, don't be such a party pooper!" Deidara said, "If it's a hostage, we can have a bit fun before we kill them."

"No. The person will be sacrificed to Lord Jashin!" Hidan said, as I could feel his smirk.

"Stop it you all! Let's see who it is before taking choices." Kiyomi said as Itachi and Kizame nodded and dragged me away from behind Itachi.

I looked down as I saw everyone's eyes widened.

"N-naruko...?" Kiyomi asked as I nodded.

"Is it really you..?" Deidara asked as I nodded again.

I heard them all take a deep breath, as I got really nervous.

"NARUKO-CHANNNN!!!" I heard them all yell as I felt myself being hugged.

My eyes widened, "I'VE MISSED YOUUUUU!!" Hidan said as Deidara hit his head.

"WE* HAVE MISSED HER!" He yelled before giving me all of his attention once again.

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU'RE BACKK!!" Kiyomi cried and looked at me.

I giggled. I just thought how funny it was that I had every member of the fearsome Akatsuki hanging on me in a group hug. Yes, yes, now you may wonder: "Is Sasori, Itachi, Kizame, Kakuzu, Konan and Pain hugging you too? That sounds kinda weird-". To answer your question- Ahem....

"YOU'VE GROWN SO BIIIIIIIIG!" Pain/ Nagato cried, since I know his real self, said as I sweatdropped.

"AND YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG AND SOFT!!" Konan cried.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Zetsu asked.

"I can imagine how strong you are from all your fighting experience." Sasori said and looked down at me from the hug, as I looked at the everyone hugging me.