Chapter 5. The battle on the bridge

Hey guys! So I just wanted to say that the way Naruko thinks and talks is NOT my own opinion about the character (especially sakura) and don't be angry because it's supposed to be Naruko's own will and stuff so yeah :)
_______________________________________

~Naruko's POV~

We were on a wooden boat under the bridge and was ready. Me and Haku had our masks on together with our tracker ninja outfits.

"What're you doing? I didn't hire you guys for charity work..." Gato said trough the walkie talkie, "Hey are you listening, Zabuza?! Hey!!" He said and Zabuza crushed the walkie talkie, by stamping on it.

"Shall we go... Haku, Naruko?" Zabuza asked and we simply replyed with a yes.

We got up to the bridge and knocked out all of the people that worked to build it, and then waited for the leaf ninjas.

When they got there they got very shocked and Zabuza did the hidden mist jutsu, making mist appear. It was only the Kakashi guy, Sasuke/duckbutt, Sakura/can't Do a thing girl and the bridge builder there. They stood together and looked at the four directions, waiting for us to attack.
(A/N: The nickname for everyone *especially Sakura* isn't my personal opinion, it's supposed to be Naruko thinking about Sakura that way because she didn't fight.)

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've got those brats with you as always. The black haired boy's still trembling, Poor thing." Zabuza said and showed himself as a clone together with six other water clones.

"I'm resembling with... excitement." Sasuke said who had stopped tremble.

"Do it, Sasuke." Kakashi said and looked at Sasuke. Zabuzas clones were about to attack but were all defeated by cuts from the kunais.

"Well Well. So he could see the Water clones, eh. That brat's grown quite a bit." Zabuza said and we showed ourselves 30 meters away, "This means a rival has emerged, Haku, Naruko."

"So it seems." Haku said and I replied with a yes. Me and Haku stod on each side of Zabuza and had a staring contest with the others.

"Well, well... It seems my prediction was right on the money." Kakashi said.

"Prediction?" Zabuza asked.

"That little mask..." Kakashi said and Sakura, "Oh?!" And looked confused.

"I knew it... Heh!" Sasuke said.

"So the Elite Shinobi of the Hidden Mist thing was a bald faced lie!" The bridge builder said.

"No matter how you look at them, they're gotta be a comrade of Zabuza. Standing together with him and all..." Kakashi said.

"How dare they show up like that after what they did!" Sakura said.

"I hate brats who think they're so cool..." Kakashi said.

"He's better than you, Kakashi sensei." Sakura said.

"Oh...really?" Kakashi said.

"I'll do it." Sasuke said and Sakura replied with a huh?, "With there bad acting... I hate brats who think they're so cool!" He said.

"Oh please! Talk to yourself, duckbutt!" I shouted tiered of their comments. "You are just a big damn show off! Your emo just wants attention, so shut up!" I yelled and I could se their shocked faces and I smirked a little behind my mask. It felt so good to say that...

"H-Hey! Don't say such things about my Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled.

"Oh! And what're you gonna do? Sit on the ground and cry like a little baby? Just shut up! I hate stupid fangirls like you, you're just a Ninja to be with your Sasuke-kun, aren't you? You're so weak to fight that you just stands beside your team and watch them! Trust me I saw you!" I shouted and now they looked even more shocked and after a couple of seconds, Sakura looked down.