Chapter 30. Naruko joins the fight!

~Naruko's POV~

"But you can barely stand properly! How will you be able to fight?!" Sasuke said worriedly.

"I'll manage to somehow... You know me. Now put me down please. I'll take Kabuto down in no time." I said and looked into his eyes seriously, trying to convince him.

Deep down, I think he knew that he could take Kabuto down by himself. But he still did as I told him for some reason that he never told me afterwards.

"I trust you now Naruko... Don't go and die on me, please." He put me down and started deeply into my eyes.

"I can't promise anything. I'm doing this to keep you guys safe. Plus, I've been wanting to beat him up for a long time now, but haven't been able to because they chained me up." I smiled at him.

"Naruko..." He whispered.

I turned around and looked at Kabuto. "Sasuke...Thank you for coming all this way to find me with Naruto and Jiraiya. And thank you for the rice ball... I got a bit more energy from it. Now... I want you to help Naruto out from the giant snake. I'm taking Kabuto."

"Be careful... I won't handle losing you too." Sasuke said and went to help Naruto, as I smirked before I came at Kabuto.

"Get ready you asshole!!!" I yelled and kicked him hardly in the face and send him flying.

~Third person's POV~

"That great speed... And that strength... It's hard to believe that it's a little girl fighting..." The shaky Tsunade said with her eyes wide opened.

Naruko had to admit, she barely had energy to do any of this, but the adrenaline made her feel like she got stronger and it kept her going.

She was ready to attack Kabuto from the air once again, when he dodged and ran to the direction of Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke had managed to help Naruto out from the giant snake by now. Kabuto got ready to attack Sasuke with a kunai, when Naruto jumped infront of Sasuke. Naruto got sliced with the kunai between his fingers as Sasuke's eyes widened.

"You idiot! Why did you do that?!" He shouted at the blonde boy, who got ready with a rasengan and attacked Kabuto, who at the same moment had cut his heart's Chakra Network which restores the strength through the Nine-tails Chakra.

Kabuto flied backwards as he hit a rock. The big mark that the Rasengan left, had Kabuto healed up on himself by using up almost all of his Chakra. Naruto fell down on his back, and lost unconsciousness.

They all looked at him in shock, "NARUTO!!" Naruko yelled as she ran as fast as she could, up to her brother and held him in her arms.

Tsunade ran up to the blonde twins, "Naruko move, I need to check on him!" She yelled as Naruko laid her twin down on the ground, and moved to the side as Tsunade sat beside him.

Kabuto started to walk towards them as Tsunade and him talked back and fourth, before he stiffened. His glasses broke, and he stood still as he was shaking, before he fell on his knees and then on his face.

Tsunade placed her ear where his heart is placed, closing her eyes as she listened to his heartbeat that slowly faded away. She opened her eyes wide open as she sat up straight again, "Arrhythmia!" She said as she unzipped his jacket and placed her hands on him.

"Darts! His heart muscle is in tatters... Why did that happen..?" Tsunade said as Naruko's eyes widened.

"His heart is what?!" She shouted but got ignored by the thinking Tsunade.

"Wait... That moment?! At that moment of release... did he shred the muscles around his heart..?" Tsunade said to herself as Naruko was sitting on the ground, looking down with closed eyes.

'Dang it..! If only I had gotten there earlier and attacked Kabuto...!' Naruko thought as her eyes teared up.

"Kabuto..." Naruko said and stood up, looking down on the ground "Get prepared you bastard!" She looked at Kabuto with her eyes widened, before she threw herself at him.

"Naruk-" Tsunade And Sasuke yelled but stopped as they looked at the girl.

She landed a punch as she landed right infront of Kabutos face, as a quarter formed in the ground. They looked at her once the smoke had dissapeared.

"Her hair...I-it's red?!" Sasuke shouted confused as Tsunade's eyes widened but went back to saving Naruto.

She grinned. Not only had her hair had turned red, but her eyes had to.

Tsunade managed to save Naruto, as he started to breathe and his heart started to beat again.

He had reached for Tsunade's necklace, "The bet... I won it." He said weakly as he smiled. Tsunade's eyes teared up, as they escaped from her eyes, falling down on the necklace that she now had given to the once again unconscious Naruto.

"She's in the ninetails mode!" Sasuke said. "But her hair have never turned red like this before!"

"That is wrong." Orochimaru joined the conversation as they looked at him shocked.

"What do you mean...?" Sasuke asked, "You haven't done this to her, have you?!"

"Take it easy there, Sasuke. I haven't done anything to her. Her hair turned red when I fought her months ago, when I attacked the Leaf Village as well." He said as Sasuke's eyes widened.

Back to Naruko. She was beating Kabuto up like crazy, as she was laughing in the process.

"Ice release and blood combo... Blood Ice prison!"  Naruko yelled after she had made a couple of hand signs, as blood red ice was climbing up on Kabuto, freezing him stuck to the ground before it grew up to his neck.

"What was that..?" Sasuke asked, "Something she came up with by herself...? But when? He continued, not taking his eyes of Naruko.

She walked up to Kabuto. "Wanna die slowly and painfully, or fast and non painfully?" She smirked and put a kunai on his throat.

"I would like to see you try to kill me..." He said.

"Die you worthless scum-" She got ready for an attack but stopped once she heard screams in the background.

"Lady Tsunade!" Shizune who had been unconscious yelled at the top of her lungs.

Naruko's eyes widened as she slowly turned around and looked at the scene. Tsunade had been stabbed by Orochimaru, who was trying to kill Naruto, but Tsunade had protected him instead. Orochimaru believed that if the Akatsuki found out about Naruto having the Nine-tails, it would only cause trouble.

"Then why did you call the Akatsuki to look at me..?" Naruko came up behind the Snake man, attacking him.

"Because I was planning on taking Itatchi for myself... and then kill Kizame." He said and dodged her attack.

Sasuke's eyes widened when he heard his brothers name.

"Naruko! Let me handle the rest!" A fully restored Tsunade yelled as Naruko looked at her. She had used the Chakra stored on her forhead to heal herself and restored her cells.

"What?! No, I won't-" She got pulled back by Sasuke, as the three Sannin made the Summoning Jutsu.

Out of the smoke came three giant creatures. A bigger snake than before, that was purple, A toad, and a slug. They talked to their summonings a little. Tsunade send a clone of her slug to take Naruto down to the ground, and got him to Naruko, Sasuke and Shizune.

"Shizune, Naruko, Sasuke, please take care of this child." Katsuyu the slug said.

"I-is he still... a-alive...?" Naruko asked as her eyes became teary.

"Yes he is. Tsunade saved him earlier while you were fighting Kabuto." The slug said as Naruko fell down on her knees as her hair turned back to blonde, and her eyes back to light blue. A tear fell down her left eye as she fell down on her side, unconscious.

"Naruko!!"