Chapter 27. Tied up

Hello guys.
I just wanted to apologise for being inactive for so long. I've been going through a lot lately. I'm currently going through a heartbreak, that'll probably last for 4 years. And on top of that, I have really much schoolwork to do because I was sick in two weeks.

~Naruko's POV~

I was sitting in a chair, all tied up. It had been a month since I got here. And I had actually found some interesting facts somehow. For example, 3 people that looked like men, two where boys, had been looking for me. But they had been attacked by two members of the Akatsuki, and had to head back. But after that they had gotten back on track again to find me and the fifth Hokage in the process.

I really hope that they know what they're doing...

"Oh you're here" Snake-omaru said as I saw two silhouettes coming towards me.

Once they had gotten closer, I could finally see who they were.... "Kizame... Itatchi..." I said weakly, as I saw them looking at me with pity in their eyes, still having an serious expression on their faces.

"Naruko..." Itatchi said with a now worried expression, before looking at Snake-omaru, "Orochimaru, why is she here? Why do you have her? Are you gonna have her as your next vessel?" He asked seriously.

"You really are a clever one Itatchi..." He smiled playfully.

"Let her go." Kizame said, looking at Snake-omaru as well.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He now had a serious face, "I didn't ask you to come here because of her, but because I want to talk about the nine tails."

They stayed silent for a bit, looking at eachother "Alright then..." They said and followed Snake-omaru somewhere.

"Itatchi, Kizame, no! Don't leave me here! Please!" I cried out all alone in the now empty room.

~Timeskip~

We where heading out to see someone called Tsunade, to heal Snake-omaru's arms. Apparently, she was the last of the three sannins, together with Jiraiya and Snake-omaru of course. They knew that I'm to strong to be left alone in the hideout, so they took me with them instead.

"What do you want?" The lady Tsunade asked when we had met up. "And who is she? Why is she chained up? And why is her mouth covered? And why doesn't she look scared at all?" She asked worriedly as she looked at me.

"I came here to ask you to heal my arms. And this little lady right here, is going to be my new vessel." He smiled at her.

She looked at him in the eyes, "And why would I heal your arms? I heard what happened to sensei. Besides, the fact of you making a new vessel is another reason I'm saying no. Set her free Orochimaru."

He chuckled, "I'm not gonna set her free. Also, I'll pay..."

"I don't take money from you!"

"Oh I wasn't talking money, Tsunade. I'm talking about bringing back your dear little brother, and love who both died..."

Her eyes widened, "W-what? H-how?"

"Oh, it's quite easy actually... Just an forbidden jutsu..." He smirked a little, as she stood there silently for a while.

"Are you sure that you're gonna bring them back alive...?" She asked as a tear rolled down her eye.

"I'm 100% sure, yes."

"...Then I want that girl in exchange for healing your arms as well." She said confidently.

"I-" He thought for a while. "I think we should think about this for a while. I give you three days." He said.

She nodded, "Sounds good to me."

They gave eachother a look, before she looked at me with sad eyes and then walked away with the other lady and her pig.

"Come here Naruko, let's go over there, shall we?" Snake-omaru asked and pointed to a big old stony temple. I glared at him as we made our way towards the big temple.

_______________________________________

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say that I wrote the last part of this in school, and I need to watch a little from the series to continue. But I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer, so here is a little short chapter until the next one comes. Hope you enjoy, and stay safe💖