Chapter 13 Bonefire Night

Dani P.O.V

It's was 6:10pm and the bonfire started at 8:20pm so I had about 2 hours to get ready.

I was currently in the living room with everyone in inside just chillen. So I thought I would just get ready.

I get up to leave when Shelby ask where I'm going.

"Where you going?"

"To get ready, Hayes you should too."

"Why? I'm so comfortable!" He whines. I mean he was laying in the floor with Carter with a blanket so I'm guessing they were comfortable.

"Where y'all going?" Glinsky asks. " To a bonfire."
"Ohh!!" Everyone said

"No! Just as friends so I'm gonna leave now bye!"

" No can I go with you guys?" " Ugh!! Why?" " Cause I don't wanna be with the guys all night!"

"Hey we aren't that bad!" Matt said. " Um..ya y'all are when we were outside y'all thought it was a genus idea to make Cameron go streaking in the neighborhood!"

I just laughed considering we got that in video😂

" Whatever don't hate me cause you ain't me." Nash said trying to flip his imaginary hair.

"Hayes can I go??" Shelby's asked " Only if you don't embarrass me in front of my friends." " No promises!"

" Come on Dani you still have to get ready." "Okay bye guys." I said then left to go get ready.

Hayes P.O.V

When Dani left Cameron and the guys just stared at me.

"Yes, may I help you?!" I ask
"Yes you can by following these rules." Cameron says

Oh boy... hope this goes well

"Okay rule #1 no kissing my sister! ( oops already broke that one😳) #2 make sure you bring her back normal not drunk not tattooed not high but normal well Dani normal #3 make sure she doesn't get into a fight with a cop, girl, boy or anyone else and #4 don't break her or her heart got it?!"

"Yes Cameron."

"Good!"

Dani's P.O.V

" Okay since you won't wear a freaking dress you dress your self!" She said trying to be mad at me, cause we all know she is the sweetest person you will meet, well sometimes.

" Okay then but I get to wear what I want and you can't tell me to change deal?" I asked while sticking out my hand for her to take it and shake it.

"I guess."

I decided to wear a black crop top under my Looney Tunes sweater , with some high waisted shorts, my Nike shoes, with my beautiful necklace Cameron gave me for my birthday last year, and I did curls with my hair cause straightening it takes for ever! And it easy to curl my hair.

"Dose this look okay?" I ask Shelby. " Are you wearing tennie shoes?" " Ya why is that a problem?"
"Look I love you and all but really if you want a boyfriend you can't just wear tennie shoes!"

I admit I was a little upset that she would say that to me but it's whatever.

"Okay then.. but instead of yelling at me how about you go get changed?" " Okay then I will."

I waited for her to get ready, while she was getting dressed I decide charge my phone and to just look through Instagram at the same time until she was done getting ready.

******10 minutes later*****

Shelby came out wearing a short sleeve red shirt with black poka dots, a black skater shirt, tan sandals, with awesome makeup, our infinity friendship necklace ( Look close and you will see the infinity) and curls like mine in her hair.
And here I am in Nike shoes and a sweater but as long as I like what I like than no bitch is gonna tell me otherwise!

"See this is how a girl should dress."
"Really nigga?"

We both just look at each other and start luaging.

I looked at the time to see when we leave.

" Was time is it?" Shelby whines.
" Well I mean I was gonna check like right now."
"Ohh..."

I get up to my nightstand to where my phone was and it was 7:54pm

"Ugh!"
"What?"
"It's 7:54"
"Pm?"
"No.. Am, duh pm it's not like were leaving in the morning!"

She just laughs cause she knows I'm not seriously bitchy to her, we just mess around like that.

A couple of minutes later I hear a knock at my door I get up and answer to Hayes wearing tan khakis, a nice v-neck black shirt and black vans. And with that hair cut😍 ( I mean picture it in your head tell me you can't love him!)

"You ready?" " Yeah let me grab my phone and Shelby."

"Come on let's go we're leaving." " Okay."

I grab 25 dollars my phone and head out the door.

I go downstairs to see all the guys at the end of the stair case all standing.

"Umm... can y'all like get out of my way please?" Well they were in my way!
" Let's talk outside." Cameron says as he is grabbing my arm and pulling me outside in the back yard.

" Okay so what do we need to talk about?"
" Oh... you know just stuff like when you will be home and who all is gonna be there."

"Bubba nothing is gonna happen, I know you love me but trust me nothing is gonna go wrong if anything does I will call or text you okay?" " Okay just be careful, promise?" He said as he stuck out his pinky .
" Promise." I said as I linked our pinkies together.

"Okay I'm leaving bye!"
"Bye!"

I walk inside and grab Hayes and Shelby and drag them out the door.

"Alright where is this bonfire at?" I ask
" It's just a couple blocks away from here."
"Okay"

~~~~~6 minutes later~~~~

We finally arrive and where at the beach.

"Aye guys." Hayes says as he walks over to his friends. There was about 4 people so not that bad considering it's a bonfire.

" Hey man who's the girly and the not so girly." My eyes widen cause that was freaking Trevor Moran!!! I looked at Shelby and she is doing the same as me staring with widen eyes.

"This is Daniella and Shelby." he says pointing to both of us.

"Oh okay well I'm Trevor." He says while shaking I and Shelby's hands. ( Yass Moran)

"Hey I'm umm..."
" Your name is Shelby." I said
" Ya I'm Shelby."
" Pretty name for a pretty girl."

I just rolled my eyes since that's an original pick up line😂😒

I guess I was deep into my thoughts cause I felt someone pick me up and start running.

" What the hell put me down!"
I heard laughing and I knew it was Hayes.

"Only if you say Hayes is my love for the rest of my life."

I felt him stop and slowly putting me down

" Hayes is my love for the rest of my life!"
" That's better."

He put me down and let go of me.

" NOT!!" I started running and since I play soccer it comes in handy to run fast.

" What no...!!!!" He yelled as he tried to catch me.

While I was running I felt two strong arms grab my waist and before I knew it I was off the ground to where he was carrying me bridal style.

" Now like I said say Hayes is my love for the rest of my life."
" Okay Damn! Hayes is my love for the rest of me life!"
" Okay now that's MORE better!"

After he said that we were just staring in each other's eyes. He was leaning in and I was leaning in too until the stupidest girl in the world had to inturrupt our moment.
Shelby!

" Hey Dani I'm hungry!!" she whined and honestly I wanted to smack her!

" Um.... Okay.... Let's go." I jumped out of Hayes's arms to go with my stupid little friend.

And could things gotten any akwarder?