Chapter 22 Getting Messy

Dani's P.O.V

~~~~ Afternoon time ~~~

Right now I'm getting ready to do another video for my channel, and it's the perfect way to tell my fans that I'm dating Hayes. We wanted to do the Boyfriend/Girlfriend Challenge, but we're using pies! And once again Cameron demanded we do the video outside in the patio. Hayes was helping me with the equipment, but he was just doing all the stuff by himself.

" Why aren't you helping me?!" Hayes whined
" Cause I'm tired."
" What?! Your tired! I've been setting up for like 15 minutes by myself! And all you've been doing is laying down on that lawn chair!" I got up and wen up to him and said " Yes, but you are every nice to do that for me! And you have like 2 more things to do." I gave him a kiss while I was standing on my tippy toes and showed him one of my famous cheesy smiles, he falls for it every time. He gave in once agin and continued doing my work.

Hayes finally finished and now we were about to start my video until I remembered I left my phone in the living room somewhere. I told Hayes I was gonna go inside real quick. I went to the living room until Nash asked what I was doing

" What are you doing?" He asked
" I'm about to do a video with Hayes," I said trying to find my phone.
" Can I watch?"
" Why?"
" Cause I'm B.O.R.E.D!!" He said spelling out the word bored. I sighed knowing he would have came and said he can. I found my phone and headed out. When I went out Hayes was all done.

" Thanks!" I thanked
" This better be a good video cause I didn't waste my time doing this." he pouted
" Aww... It's okay, come on I'm gonna tweet about this and then we'll start, deal?" I ask.
" Ok."

Our patio has a white L shaped couch , a beach view, the pool right in from of us and the glass thing behind us so we wouldn't fall.

" Ready?" I asked Hayes

" Yup! "

I pressed play on my camera and started the intro.

" Hello Loves! It's your girl Dani here and I'm here with-"

"Hass!!!!!"

" And today were doing the Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag! And it was also our way of telling you guys that we are dating!" I paused and Hayes put his arm around me with a kiss on my cheek.

" So you guys know me, I don't like to say ' What's my best feature?' and all that crap. So instead of doing boring question and answer, we are gonna do a couple of answers and whoever gets it wrong gets a pie or cake to the face!"
" Now let's get started!" Hayes answered.

" Were gonna do a warm up round, so it's not real... yet! And we have to say it at the same time!"

" Okay when did we meet?" Hayes asked

" JANUARY!" We answered at the same time

" Yup!"

" Um... What did we do on our first date?" I asked facing Hayes

" We went to the soccer fields!"

" Okay, that was the warm up round now we're doing the foreal round." I explained, he nodded in agreement.

" Alright, what's my favorite cake?" I say

" It's uh... no wait! Has this ever came up in a conversation?!"

I was opening a lemon pie, knowing he wouldn't know this one.

" Yeah... It possibly has."

" Possibly?!" He whined

" Um... okay, is it chocolate?" He guessed

" Nope! It's Red Velvet!" I replied with a smile on my face, cause I was picturing Hayes covered in pie.

" No!!! Dani please!" I looked at him and shakes my head ' No' and toke off the plastic wrap. I smashed the pie in his face getting all over me and him.

" Uh... It's Lemon!" He pouted
" Awe.. it's okay." I gave him a kiss on the cheek to make him feel better.

" Okay, my turn!" Hayes screamed, " Where was I born?"

I acted like I didn't know the question so I can just mess around.

" Okay I'm gonna guess, you were born in New York and you were raised in North Carolina?" I asked knowing I was right

" How did you know?" He asked with his mouth open

" A wild guess?" I laughed and leaned back.

" What's my middle name?"

" Isn't like Faith?"

" Yeah you got it right!" I high five him which our hands were now intertwined together and gave him a kiss.

" Now what's my middle name?" He asked

" Ha! Trick question! Your middle name is Hayes , but your first name is Benjamin!"

" Yeah! Good job Babe!" God every time he calls me Babe I get the chills.

I got bored so I got another cake and smashed in into Hayes's face when he wasn't looking.

" What the hell Dani?!" He got up and wiped his face off.

" What?" I asked innocently

" You freaking smashed a cake into my face!"

" Hayes it's okay." I went up to him to give him a kiss, but it turned into him smashing my face with a pie.

I wiped off my eyes cause the cream got in there.

" Ow! Hayes it burns!" I yelled. Soon enough Hayes came rushing by my side and helped my calm down and breath.

" Shh!! It's okay, your okay, I'm here." He rubbed his thumb on my back soothing me which made me feel a lot better.

I looked I into his eyes and gave him a long passionate kiss with anyone inturputing us. Until we noticed Nash was still there. We broke apart to see where Nash was, but he left inside. I looked back up to Hayes and smiled and ended the video.

" Alright, guys were done and I'm tired and gotta get cleaned up! But thank you so much for watching! Make sure to click the subscribe button down there, to get notified when I post another video! Please give it a thumbs up! All of our social media and websites will be in the down bar below! And have a FANTASTIC rest of your day! Bye Loves!"

I ended the video cleaned up and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it wasn't as interesting like it used to be. My eyes hurt and I'm sleepy!💭
But another chapter is up and I'll post another one next week! ByeLoves!✌️💫🙈😘🙊✨🙉💭- Gissele