Chapter 35 With my girl

Dani's P.O.V

Today we are at the pool, but I'm not going in because I'm tired and yeah.

" Dani come on!" Shelby yelled. I didn't want to go in. So therefore I wasn't.

" No! " I did get kind of annoyed that they kept asking me. Don't get me wrong I love them to death but being with the same people for another couple of weeks is going to get annoying.

Since I didn't want to go in the pool I went up to my room and flopped on my bed. I was gonna take a nap when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned, but got up and answered it.

" What?" I answered the door rubbing my eyes.

" Well Hello to you too." Hayes said coming in.

" Sorry I'm just tired." I said closing the door.

" Then let's do something." He smirked.

" Do you not understand the meaning of TIRED Grier?"

" Yup."

" Then why are we gonna do something?"

" Just quit asking so many questions. Get dressed"

" Ugh, Okay." I kissed him bye and got ready.

I already toke a shower this morning so I didn't need to take another one.

So I decided to curl my hair. It didn't take long to so that's why I did it. I was fixing to do my makeup but I couldn't find my makeup bag so I figured I probably left it in Hayes's room. So I went to his room, it was right next to mine. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

" Yes? "

" Where is my makeup bag? " I asked coming into the room.

" I don't have it."

I looked around the room and saw it under his bed.

" Why is it in here?" I laughed

" Because you don't need it."

" Well my whole face is in there." I said picking my bag up.

" No, your face has natural beauty. That's why I toke it. " He said looking down at me. He started leaning in, he placed his soft lips on mine. The kiss got more heated than our usual kisses are. He rubbed his hands on the side of my waist. With my one of hands on his neck and the other running in his hair. Hayes started backing me up to where my back is against the wall.

I didn't want to stop since he was a damn good kisser. But he is 15 and I'm turning 15 on July 9. And I didn't want to be the next teen mom. I pulled away but Hayes grabbed me by my waist pulling me close to him." Hayes we can't do this." I told him. He let go of my waist and looked at me in my eyes and said, " Okay. I don't want I pressure you I to anything you do to want to do." I really loved how Hayes did respect that and the fact that we are, well I'm almost 15 and not wanting all that.

" Okay I'm gonna finish getting ready." I gave him a peck on his lips taking my bag without him looking.

I did my makeup. I put on eye liner, mascara and bright red lipstick. I put on gold eye shadow at the corner of my eye to make it look like it was faded. With my eyeliner I just winged it out. My makeup was done and all I had to do was my outfit.

I walked over to my suitcase and looked for something. I found a black top that has a design of a star circle thing, a pair of white shorts, my red vans and my black beanie.

To be honest I looked good. Since I was done I went over to Hayes's room. I let myself in and he was doing his hair. He was wearing a red flannel with a black shirt under, his red vans, his SnapBack, black shorts and his hair in a quiff.

I waited for him to get ready and just sat on his bed, looking around until I saw another red flannel on the floor. I could tell it was Hayes's because I could smell his Axe on it. I picked it up and tied his flannel on my waist.

" Ready? " He asked while gesturing his hand out for me to take. " Yup." I said taking his hand out and walking out the room.

" Babe!" I said tapping Hayes's arm

" What? "

" We are matching." I said smiling.

" That proves how cute we are." He smiled down at me.

" I hate the fact that you are way taller than me." I laughed

" Trust me there's advantages in it."

" How?"

" When I hug you, you can listen to my heart. Which only beats for you." He smiled.

" Awe... Babe I'm gonna cry."

" Don't.
______________

" So what are we gonna do?"

" First I thought we could go to the skate park and then get something to eat after." He said looking down at me.

" Sounds like a plan." I smiled. We went outside the hotel waiting for a cab. We got a hold of one and got in.

" Hayes what about the Penny's?" I laughed knowing he forgot. " I had that taken care of." He smirked.

I didn't want to say anything knowing he wont tell me.

___________

We got to the park and I saw my OTHER HALF! It was Mackenzie☺️ Seeing her here really brightened me up, because I don't get to see her because of this stupid traveling.

I ran up to her and said, " Oh, my gosh! Bitch I didn't know you were here?"

" Well damn. Actually Hayes told me that you we feeling down so I came to cheer my whore up." she smiled. We talked to a long time, until she brought out one of my pennies from home that was my favorite. It was my penny board that had a black deck, and blue wheels.

The 3 of us were skating around until a guy came over and put his arm around Mackenzie's shoulder.

" Hey I'm John." He said smiling. He was tall, had dirty blonde hair and muscles, since he was wearing a muscle tee. John and Hayes talked when me and Mack did the same.

____________

" Let's go get some IceCream!" I yelled grabbing Hayes's hand and going to MaggieMoos with Mackenzie and John behind us.

We got there and I ordered my usual. I got my icecream and wanted to go home because I was really sleepy.

" Okay guys I think Me and Hayes are gonna go back to the hotel." I said stretching.

" Yeah same for us. " Mackenzie said getting up.

We all said our Byes and Me and Hayes got into a cab.

____________

We got to the hotel and Hayes walked me to my room.

" Okay, princess it's getting late." Hayes said pulling into a hug.

" Okay." I sighed

" Thank you for today."

" Anytime."

We just stood there hugging. My ear was against his chest and I could hear his heart beat.

" Yeah. you were right it does have it's advantages." I smiled giving Hayes one last peck on the lips before leaving.

" Night."

" Night Princess."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sonner, my stupid wifi is acting up.

BUT MY BABY HAYES IS 15😭😭😭😭😭 I WAS LEGIT CRYING😭 I'm gonna keep it short because it's like 12am😂

ANYWAYS BYE LOVES✌️💕🙈