Chapter 9 Just Going To Sleep

Hayes P.O.V

So keep it simple but yet but to ordinary

Those words kept going in my head. I really didn't know much about Dani so I'll just have to take her somewhere to get to know her better.

Dani's P.O.V
After I left I decided to just get ready for bed, since it's like 1am.

"Hey why did you leave?" Shelby asked as she came in
" Well it's like 1 in the morning so I'm pretty sure I want to sleep." I responded
"Okay well I'm gonna go to sleep too I'm just gonna go change in the guest bathroom." " Okay."

Since she was going to change I guess I should too.

I went to my bathroom and, got my gray sweater that says ' Relationship Status?
Netflix, Oreos Sweatpants.', My blue sleep shorts that have white dots with a white bow on the front, my black Adidas soccer headband, my black slippers and put my hair in a messy bun and got my golden IPhone6 with my best case I have witch is a Netflix case.

After I was done changing I went downstairs to say goodnight to Cameron but I saw that all if the guys were spread out on the floor with blankets and pillows, since our floor was carpet it wasn't worried they wouldn't get a goodnight sleep.

I saw Cam without a blanket so, I went to the closet where we have extra blankets and pillows, and got Cam his Cameron Dallas blanket.

I covered him with a blanket kissed his forehead said goodnight and went upstairs, to my room.

Shelby was already in my room under the covers watching Pretty Little Liars ( Best Show EVER!!) I went to the barroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and all my girly things.

I got under the covers with Shelby and watched the show.