Chapter 4 Cams Being Overprotective

Daniella P.O.V

So Cameron told me to meet him in his room when we got home so that's what I did.

" Dani I don't want you and Hayes together." he says while looking at the ground. " What do you mean we aren't even dating?" I kind of ask/say " Its just the guys are going to be staying here for a while and I don't want you to date" " Okay first of all Cameron when you were gone I was the one taking care of my self mom and dad were gone so I cooked, clean and protected my self so if you have a problem with me even talking to a boy then I don't care!" I said while leaving him speachless, and me running to my room siting in the corner not even crying.

I hear someone knock on the door and say
" Hey buddy are you okay?" I already know its Shelby because she is the only one I let call me buddy." Yeah, Umm.. You can come in." " What's wrong?" " I don't know it's Cameron he said I can't date hayes or whatever and he is just being weird or something." " Well I'm sure he didn't mean to say it rude just go talk to him and actually listen this time, okay?" " Okay." I say and laughing at her statement cause I never listen.

I go to Cameron's old room but its still his because apairently my mom won't let me change it into a weight room where I can put my weights in but whatever I have my weights in another room that we have downstairs ( Wow I get off topic a lot!😂) So I knock on Cameron's door and his eyes are all puffy I guess from crying.

"Look Cam I'm sorry I overreacted ." " Its okay I shouldn't have told you that you couldn't date anybody." " Can we talk in private?" " Ya come in."

I walk into his room and sit in on the edge of the bed.

"Look big brother I know you still care for me, but you need to know if a guy just talks to me than you can't go all Felicia on them you, need to accept it." I say
" I know, and even though you aren't dating I still care for you and I don't want you to get hurt, okay little sister?" " Okay."

After we have our moment I hear a loud thump on the door. I leave the bed to see what it was. I open the door to cause someone to fall on the ground, until I realize it was Shelby listing into our conversation.

"What are you doing?" I ask
"Just making sure you two were getting along." " Your so stupid" I laugh

We all go downstairs and start talking until Taylor suggested we play truth or dare..