Chapter 44 Relapse.

Throw back to Cams video^😂😂

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K!! THATS CRAZY😭 And because we made it this far ( 😭 ) I don't know comment what I should do for you guys😌❤️ Thank you- I couldn't ask for any better and funnier 😂 readers. Enjoy💙🐳...

Sorry I haven't updated its been a couple of hard months for me but here I am! 😂💕

Quote Of The Day...

Don't tell me I can't do. Anything I put my mind to.

Dani's P.O.V

What? Living with Cameron?

" Wait what? " Hayes asked.

" They don't want us so they are giving us to our bothers." I rolled my eyes.

" Daniella you know that's not-"

" Then what is it mom? You're not home and when you are I never get the chance because it's never the right time! "

" Don't raise your voice at me young lady."

" You know what? Just take me home so I can go." I mumbled getting up the stairs.

I grabbed my suitcase and my bags and grabbing things and shoving stuff into it.

After throwing things into my bags for at least 10 minutes there's a knock in the door,

" Go, I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled. Apparently that didn't stop them. The door opened and came in. " I said I didn't want to talk about it!" I got a pillow and threw it back.

" Well damn." Cameron whispered.

" Oh, My bad." I laughed.

" So what's up your ass?" I laughed again and playfully hit his shoulder. " No but foreal, is it really going to be bad living with Me, Nash, Jaxx, Callie and Hayes?"

" No, it's just... I want them in my life." I shurgg.

" Well think of it this way." He paused. " You get to do whatever the hell you want!" He shouted causing me to giggle. " And I'll be more in your life. And so would Sierra."

It toke me a moment to process what's all going on. Moving, Dating it's overwhelming.

" Okay."

" Okay?" Cameron asked.

" Yes Okay as in I'm fine." He got up and stuck out his hand for me to reach it. " Now go apologize for being a bitch."

" Well thanks Cameron." I joked and went downstairs, to see my mom and dad on their phones.

" Mom." I said. " And Dad." Cameron nudged me. " And Dad."

" I'm sorry for overreacting and yelling at you. And I'm proud that you two are making big progress in your work." I smiled.

" Thank you sweetheart that's all we wanted to hear." The said as they embraced me into a hug.

" Okay so we'll stay here for dinner and well go back to Cali and Nash and Hayes will meet us over there at the new house in about a week. " Mom explained.

" Okay."

I made my way over to the couch sitting next to Skylynn, who was playing with her dolls.

" Hi Dani." She smiled

" What's up?" I asked as I laughed.

" Well I -" she got cut off by Hayes coming and grabbing her while ticking her.

" Hayes!" She giggles. " Now you know what happens when you leave your toys in my room." He chuckles.

He's so good with kids it's crazy. Soon he stopped and came over to me. " You want to be ticked?" He asked like I was stupid or something.

" No." I laughed.

He looked at me for about 3 seconds and laid his head on my shoulder , only for Cameron to sit in-between us. " Why do you always do this?" I asked sitting up." Do what?" He asked. " Always sitting in-between me and Hayes." " I'm just trying to get used to y'all two."

I shaked my head and went to the kitchen.

" What time is it?" I asked getting a water. " Um... 8:37." Elizabeth said looking at her phone.

" Dang, I'm tried." I stretched while yawning. My hands were in the air, until someone came up from behind me and interlocked their hands with mine.

" I like this better." I smiled.

" Me too." Hayes said looking down at me.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I'm stopping there, I'm really tired I just had a volleyball tournament and I'm tried asf😂 And it was just kinda of a filler chapter. Anyways Ill talk to y'all later, Comment YOUR BIRTHDAY AND FIND YOUR BIRTHDAY TWIN😂😊💕