Chapter 28 Show Time

( A/N: Photo credits to me💁 But that was probably the most saddest thing ever😭 We prayed and gave a moment of silence to Aaron's step brother😔 RIP🙏) PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END!!

~Danis P.O.V

_____
Morning

Today is Digitour and I'm feeling so Hyped.😝 But Hayes isn't feeling his best this past couple of weeks. We had to take him to the doctor and he got two shots in his butt. But being Hayes he had to tweet about it.

It's only 8:47am and the show doesn't start until 3:30 ( Idk just go with it😂 ) We were in New Orleans.

" Hayes Baby are you okay?" I asked.

" I'm feeling a little better." He coughed. I felt bad for him cause he doesn't really need to be sick. He works his butt off everyday and he couldn't make it to his other performances. ( A/N: OMG he wasn't there when I went to Digi in Austin😭)

" Hey guys there's a quick meeting in the office room." Mahogany said coming into our room. I nodded in agreement and slipped on my shoes and waited for Hayes to come on.

" My throat kills me." He complained.
" Awe, you'll get through it." I said and grabbed his hand and kissed it.

We walked to the office room to find everyone there. I mean it's really stupid to have an office room in a place where a concert is gonna be at.

" Okay guys were in here today because we have very important news...." Some man said trailing off
" Please welcome our newest member Eva!" New? What the hell, I thought we were done with ' New People '

Soon enough a girl with bright red hair and.... wait, that's the girl that was on the plane! Ugh, if bitches were allowed I would have brought a dog😒

She smiled and waved to everyone and looked at Hayes and winked at him. Uh, no bitch stay in your lane.

" Okay guys I just wanted to let y'all know this, you can go on." They dismissed us.

I went over to Alyssa to find out wants this girls deal.

" Hey Alyssa."
" Hey Dani what's up?" She said. " Do you know why they invited this ' New Member ' ?" I asked. " Apparently TheDigiTour had a contest on Twitter for a chance to be with us and she won." " Does she have any like talents?" " She sings." She said with a discusted face. I laughed at her action since Me, Mahogany and Her all sing and she just comes over here like she owned the place. I thanked Alyssa and went back to Hayes who was talking to Eva.

" Hey guys" I said with a forced smile on my face.
" Hey Dani." Hayes greeted. I rolled my eyes trying to be as nice as possible even though she hasn't talked to me.
" Hey you're that girl from the plane?" I spoke to soon😒.She pointed out. I nodded not wanting to talk to her.
" Well I better get going." Eva said leaving and winking at Hayes and pushed me out of the way. I mentally growled at her and moved on.

_____ Show ______

It's time for the show and beside all the stuff that's happened. Mahogany is opening up for us. Then Me, Alyssa, Alec and Daniel are singing.

" Ready, you're on in 5." One of the stage managers informed us.

_________

" And now welcome to the stage Alyssa Shouse!" Mahogany yelled. The crowed yelled and went wild.

" And our wonderful country singer Alec Bailey." Alyssa announced. Same again with the crowd. Me and Daniel were going out together since we're the 'Daniels'

" Now for our Daniels.... Daniella Dallas and Daniel Skye!" Alec screamed to the crowed. Me and Daniel ran out together all pumped. I went to Alec and grabbed the microphone.

" What's up New Orleans!!!" I asked. All I got was a roar of screams. Now I know why Hayes loves touring you actually feel wanted and it's so much fun.

" Okay so do you guys mind if we start off with a few songs?" Daniel asked. Again there was the screams. We agreed with the Jack's song Tides.

____ Song Done ___

We finished the song and I went back stage and chilled and got ready for the next bit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Haha I surprised y'all 👌 I said I wasn't gonna update but I did😏 Anyways DIGI was so much fun😊 It didn't feel real because I was breathing the same air as my babes😍😭 BUT LETS TAKE A MOMENT OF TIME AND PRAY FOR AARON😭🙏😔 GOD BLESS that his brother is okay. We all know he is in a better place🙏💙 Anyways hope you all have a blessed weekend😊😘 ~• Gissele