Chapter 1 Who's At The Door?

This is what Dani is wearing

Daniella P.O.V

" Daniella Shelby is here!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs
"Coming!" I yell back

As I'm going downstairs I see Shelby sitting in my living room on her phone probably on twitter or Instagram typical white girl but I can't be complaining I would do that too and I do.(. Anti- social) 😂

"Hey!" i say "Hey so what are we going to do until your brother gets home?" she says while we are walking upstairs to my room.
" Umm.. since its Friday I still need to upload a video for this week so, then we can go outside and play basketball or soccer or whatever you wanna do." " Sure." she agrees.

So we get to my room and I start setting up my lights and camera.

" Hey Shelby can you grab my phone and go on twitter and tweet saying we are doing a Q&A?" I ask. " Why can't you do it?". " Do you not see me setting up?" . " Oh I'm so stupid." she laughs a little at her comment. " Sometimes you can be not all the time." " I can't disagree." " So what do you want me to put?". " Just put something like ' Hey guys its Dani I am doing a Q&A with my buddy Shelby so I need all of you to tweet me at the hash tag #AskDani&Shelby. And I will try to answer some of y'all's questions!' ".

After that little conversation we waited 10 minutes so we could have enough questions to answer for my video.

"Ready?" I ask. " Yup!" she responds

"1,2,3! Hey loves its your girl here Daniella so,today I am here with the wonderful Shelby! Okay so for today we are doing a Q&A. And I asked for you guys to do the #AskDani&Shelby and I am proud to say that we have trended #1 world wide! And I just wanted to say thank you to all of my fans and supporters cause this is the first time that happened to me so thank you!" I gladly announce.
"Okay so without a further a dew lets get started!" Shelby yells.

I get out my phone and scroll down for some tweets and find 10 questions so we can both answer them.

" Okay first question what your favorite color?, Well mine is teal,white and black." I say "Purple" she respondes. " What are you good at?, I am very good at soccer, basketball, singing, being halarious and anything that involves athletic ability," I say " I'm good at dancing and... being lazy and watching Netflix with the bae!" she points to obviously to me. " That's me Bitches!!!" I scream.

" Do you have. Boyfriend?" she asks. " No unfortunately we are single as Pringles!" she states. "Yass!!! you hear that guys we need boyfriends. " I say,

So after that we answered a few more questions then I ended it.

"So that's all the questions we have for today thank you all for watching subscribe and give it a big thumbs up for me it helps me out a lot. And I will see you next Friday with a new video and maybe next time we can trend world wide. So once again thanks and stay your beautiful selves and see you all next week." " Oh and I forgot don't forget to follow our social medias in the subscription bar below. Bye!" I and Shelby say as we do my ending wave bye to the camera.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Shelby
"Can we just have a lazy day and go downstairs and watch Netflix?" she asks clearly tried. " Yass!! I'm tried from the video and do you want to change into your clothes that are upstairs?" " Ya sure."

You see I and Shelby are really close that I have her clothes upstairs in my room and she even has her own closet that's in the washer room cause we had an extra closet in there, so why not?

"Hey I'm going to go change into some sweats." I tell her. "Okay me too and I'm spending the night." she respondes. "Yay! more time with Da Bae!" I say.

So I go up stairs and change into my gray sweat pants that are from Victoria's Secret that say pink on the side and my pink love sweater with my caramel boots.

I go downstairs make some popcorn and candy. And I go all out with candy, I brought some Mike&Ike's, Hershey's white and milk chocolate, Sweedish fish and sour patch kids.

"Damn are you trying to get a cavity?" Shelby says as she smirks " No but I'm trying to get a boyfriend" " Aren't we all , okay enough with the talking I wanna watch a movie!" " How about Finding Nemo?" " Yass!!! You know me so well."

I play the movie and we just laugh,cry and mostly yell at the t.v .
So we aren't even half through the movie and I'm already about to go to sleep even though its like 8:30, don't judge you would be tired to if you were with us while we did the video. As I'm about to go to sleep I hear the doorbell so I get up and answer it when I see...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhanger!

Hey guys thank you for reading its my first book. and I will get the next chapter when I can , and ya I posted 2 times if you got a problem with me than call me but I ain't gonna answer!✌💅

Bye!-
Gissele🙈💞