Chapter 36 PhotoShoot And A Surprise

Dani's P.O.V

I was in my hotel room with Mackenzie watching Finding Carter laying on the couch, along with everyone else.

" I want pizza! " I said.

" Yeah me too." Mackenzie said agreeing. Soon enough everyone agreed on pizza.

I never really described Mackenzie for y'all so I'll do it now. She is 17 , has light brown hair, she's a little taller than me so about 5'5, she is very loud like me and is my other half, but even though she's like 2 years older than me it doesn't make a difference cause we have been close for a long time.

Mackenzie's P.O.V
( YASS BITCHES😂😝 )

While the guys were ordering pizza I got a text from one of my friends Ashley.

Ash Ash😋~ Hey I'm sorry what happened he was a douche anyway😒

Me~ What and who are you talking about?

Ash Ash😋~ He didn't tell you?

Me~ Who tell me what?

Ash Ash😋~ Since you were gone John was hooking up with that slut Jade.

Me~ How? I have only been gone like almost 3 days! He seriously couldn't keep it in his pants until I got home? That's bullcrap👿😒

Ash Ash😋~ I'm sorry Mack😕 I'll ttyl Bye! 😘

Me~ Bye

My heart literally sank down to my stomach. I thought we actually had a serious relationship. He helped me with that bitch Jerry. And now he's gonna go fuck another girl?!

Speaking of the douche he started calling me.

" Hello? " I answered

" Hey babe, I'm missed your voice."

" You literally saw me 2 days ago." I said rolling eyes.

" Yeah 2 days, too long." He laughed, " But um... I have to talk to you about something. So last night..."

" You hooked up with Jade. " I finished his sentence.

" Yeah, look babe I didn't mean to I was drunk and one thing lead to another...."

" Still John you cheated on me, and with the school's whore." I almost gagged.

" Look listen, it was a mistake,"
He got me too pissed now,

" BULLSHIT NO IT WAS NOT YOU FUCKED HER NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT MY FEELINGS. ALL YOU DID WAS FUCK AND DUMP, IM NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH YOUR CRAP ANYMORE! BYE BITCH! " I hanged up and threw my phone across the room noticing everyone was staring at me.

" What happened?" Dani said rubbing my back.

" John was being an ass and went to go fuck Jade. I mean out of all the damn people he choose her slutty ugly ass?" I cried.

" Look he isn't worth your tears, instead of smearing your mascara he should have smeared your lipstick."
( A/N: THAT WASNT MINE THAT WAS IN @Oh-My-Magcon IT WAS HER THE BOOK.)

I laughed knowing that that was true. I soon felt another hand on my back I turned and it was Gilinsky. ( A/N: Okay in my book JADISON isn't real! I don't like them myself but yeah)

" If he was a douche to do that to you, then he was obviously blind to notice he had something perfect right in front of his eyes." He smiled down at me.

Dani's P.O.V

I was beyond pissed that John did that but I can't really judge I have only knew him for like 3 days, but it made me so happy that Gilinsky was there to make Mackenzie happy.