Chapter 38 Brothaa & Sistaa Time

//// Hey guys, I'm sorry I feel like I haven't updated in forever😁 Don't worry more chapters to come! Happy 4th hope you made it a good one! 😌💙\\\\

Dani's P.O.V

" Thank you Toronto, until next time see ya later!" I said into the microphone leaving the stage.

We left the stage, going to backstage. " That was a hype show." Gilinsky said huffing and laying on the couch. " Tell me about it." I said getting a bottled water.

We had to wait at least 20 minutes to go back to the hotel because they were clearing out the fans. Hayes's phone started ringing, he stood up and answered his phone.

" Hello?.... Hey mom,.... Yeah I'm good..... I'll ask but I think she will want to come..... Okay tell everyone I said Hi.... Alright Love you too.... Bye." he said hanging up and sitting back next to me.

" Who was it?" I asked.

" My mom."

" And?...."

" Oh, I forgot to tell you." he said looking down.

" Tell me what?" I said confused.

" I'm going back to North Carolina, and I was gonna ask if you wanted to go with me?"
He said more like a question.

" Yes Hayes of course! You know I wanted to see your whole family! " I said excited that I finally get to meet them all.

" Alrighty, but we as in Me, You, Nash and Cam are going in about 2 days so getting packing." Hayes said smiling.

" Okay, why are you so smily?" I laughed.

" Because my wonderful girlfriend gets to meet my family."

" Awe, Hayes." I give him a kiss on the cheek and we walked to the room.

__________________

We got to the room and Mackenzie was watching tv, " Hey." She said looking up from the tv. " Hola." I say back.

" I'm gonna take a shower." Hayes said grabbing a hand full of clothes and his phone to the bathroom. " Okay."

I got my phone from my pocket and called Cam.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Rin-

" Hello?" Cameron's deep voice answered.

" Hola brothaa." I said excitedly into the phone.

" What's up?" I heard voices in the back.

" Nothing, just excited that we are going to North Carolina!" I almost scream.

" Same, I've already met their family, but since it's your first time meeting them I'll give you a little heads up about them. "

" I'm gonna need it," I laughed

" So I'll come by your room and pick you up and we can go to a pizza place or something and talk." He said.

" Sounds good, but is Nash gonna do the same with Hayes?" I asked.

" I don't know probably." he said unsure. " But let me get dressed and I'll go over."

" Okay bye bye."

He laughed and said, " Bye bye." I hanged up and got ready.

What I was wearing now was ripped baggy jeans, a black tank top , Nikes , my makeup was smeared cause Hayes messed me up while I was doing my makeup and I didn't have time to redo it and my hair was down naturally.