thank you!

* self promo follow me and I'll follow ya back 😉 dm me if you want/need to talk :) *

well I hate my self for not being more active, I truly appreciate each and single one of you for sticking with me from the beginning crappy chapter, to here reading this.
I really want to thank the readers who really waited patiently for me, and those who've been joining our journey!

* comment what our group should be called!💗 *

I've been getting notifications of new people coming and reading my story each day and I'm so surprised y'all are still interested in what I have to share with you guys.

Recently I've been going through things, not like depression or anything but things that truly have been going on in my life that I needed to deal with. And neglecting everything and everyone around me is that what I did.

I'm truly sorry for not putting my priorities first, and I hope we can continue this process.

Please if you have any questions or genuinely want to talk dm/tweet me on wattpad, Instagram ( Gissele._ ) , snapchat ( gkrodriguez ) Twitter, ( Gissele___ )  <--  3 underscores. Tweet me and I'll follow you if you want to dm me.

Thank you all so much I truly love and appreciate every single one of you.

Now that doesn't mean I'm quitting wattpad, I'll never do that. But it just takes time for me to put everything together.

Thank you and I'll be back soon 💙 ~ Gissele💗