Chapter 19 Girls Day!!

Dani's P.O.V

I woke up this morning. Remembering yesterday. That was the day Hayes became my boyfriend.

I checked the time it was 10:27

I got up went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and toke a shower.

I don't know what it is about showers I just like water. Rain, shower water. Any water really I just like. Its just something weird about me.

•••• Out Of The Shower ••••

I finished my shower and got dressed. I changed into my BatMan cut-off-tee, ripped jeans, black converse, eye/lip makeup and I braided my hair into a bun.

I got out and Shelby was awake

" Morning." she greeted
" Morning" I responded
" Are we still having our girls day?" She asked

Usually me and Shelby will go out together just us and no one else like once a month.

" Yeah!"
" Great well I'm gonna go get ready." She said
" Okay."
" We going to the mall?"
" Sure." I agree

While she was getting ready I went downstairs to get breakfast. I got some Lucky Charms/Milk because that's my favorite cereal.

As I was eating my cereal I notice Shelby came down too wearing a white sweater with black stripes, light jean shorts, white vans, sparkle eye shadow, a bow in her hair/that has beach waves.

" Ready?" She asked
" Yeah, are you gonna eat anything?" I asked
" Um.. I'll just get something at the malls food court."
"Okay we riding our Pennies or Bus? Cause waking up Cameron isn't the brightest idea." I said while remembering what happened last time I woke him up.
" Pennies."
" Okay grab our bags and I'll grab the pennies."
" Ok."

When we go out to places we will always bring our backpacks because we carry our Mac laptops, cameras, money etc...

I got our pennies and Shelby got the bags. As we were about to leave I remembered that I had to tell Cameron that I'm leaving so I wrote a note saying-

Dear brother,

Don't worry we weren't kidnapped Me and Shelby left to have our girls day today. Please don't burn the house down, I don't need a call from the police department or from the government and ESPECIALLY our neighbors. So if I come home and everything is how I left it I will buy you an icecream! Deal? Deal. Okay lots of love- Dani!

We left the house and to the mall. The mall was a good 10 minutes away from my house, so we don't mind the ride or walk.

" So what's going on with you and Trevor?" I asked while raising my eyebrow
" We're pretty good we're still talking and he's saying if I wanna go on a date with him." She says with a little blush and red coming onto her face.
" Aww..." I teased.
" Shut up!"
" Anyways what-" I got cut off by a text message.

It was Hayes

••••••••••• Convo ••••••••••••

Babe💙: Dani where are you!

Babe💙: Did you get kidnaped?!

Babe💙: Oh never mind we found the note, be safe!😘

Me: Yes Babe we will be safe don't do anything stupid!

Babe💙: Hey I'm not a 4 year old!😩