Chapter 23 Just Us.

_____
The Next Morning ___

Hayes P.O.V

I woke up this morning to Nash waking me up.

" Psstt! Hayes!" He annoyingly whispered

" Hmmm?...." I mumbled still half a sleep

" I need to tell you something. It's important!" I got up and looked at Nash.

" What's up?" I say while stretching.

" Mom called me last night..." He said with a slight worry

" Okay? And?...."

" She said you could only stay here for 1 more week..."

" What?! Why?"

" Cause your going on Digitour, and you need to go back home and so do I."

I can't believe this is happening. Good thing I was in one of the other bedrooms they have here, cause if Dani was here.... then it wouldn't go so well.

It was 10:07 and I wanted to call my mom to try to convince her to let me stay. She usually is up around this time so I shouldn't bother her.

But first I brushed my teeth and changed, I can't stand the morning breath.

I went downstairs and called my mom.

After a couple rings my mom answered.

Hayes: Morning Mom!

Mom: Morning sweetie! How is it over there?

Hayes: It's great, and I got a girlfriend.

Mom: Oh.. I know. Nash told me and I saw it in Instagram and the social media.

Hayes: I want y'all to meet her later , but um... I want to talk to you about something else.

Mom: Ok, go on

Hayes: Nash told me that you said that we have to leave...

Mom: Hayes honey, I would love for you to stay , but you have to come home and Sky misses you.

Hayes: I miss her too, it's just I can't leave Dani.

Mom: I know you love her, but you have to come home.

Hayes: I know but I can't sta-

Mom: Hayes! That's enough,
I told you, that you can't stay and that's final!

Hayes: Alright, I'll come... bye

Mom: By-

I hanged up before she even said bye, yeah I know that was rude but I don't wanna leave Dani here, I live in North Carolina and she lives in Cali.

" Hayes?..." I hear. I turned around to see a sleepy Dani rubbing her eyes.

" Morning." I went over to her and kissed her forehead.

" Who were you talking too?" She asked while putting her arms around my neck.

" Um... just my mom."

" Oh.... wait! When can I meet your family?"

" We can FaceTime them later tonight?"

" Really?!" She said becoming more excited. She's been asking to meet them for a long time.

I shook my head ' Yes ' and she gave me a hug in return. Then she went to her room to change I guess. But since I can only stay for one more week I might as well spend it with Dani. I think I just might take her to the beach and then a dinner.