Chapter 25 New Adventure....

Danis P.O.V

*1 week later*

This past week went by really fast. Me and Hayes spent this whole time together, and now he has to leave. Right now I'm helping him pack for his flight.

" What time is my flight again?" Hayes asked for the thousandth time.

" At 3pm" I replied

" And what time is it?" I sighed and checked the time on my phone, " It's 1:25pm." he nodded in agreement.

We continued packing- well I continued packing he was on his phone on my bed.

" Hayes, come help! I'm not the one leaving in a couple of hours!" I yelled, but he didn't listen. I grabbed at pillow from my bed and said," Hayes get UP!" And I threw the pillow at him.

" Aye!" He whined

" Well, didn't I tell you to get up?" He groaned and helped. It got quiet so I got my Blue Beats Pill and put it in shuffle, the song Worth It by Fifth Harmony.

" Give it to me, I'm worthless!!" Hayes sang at top of his lungs. I started bursting out laughing cause he wasn't singing the right lyrics😂.

" Babe, It's Give It To Me I'm WORTH IT." I explained, still laughing.

" Oh..." He said ashamed and started blushing.

~~~ Finished Packing ~~~

We finally finished packing, and now we only have 1 hour left together before we have to go to the airport.

" Dani, do you wanna go to the park over there?" Hayes asked pointing out my window, I said yes and put on my shoes and told the guys we will be back and left the house.

We left the house and, made it to the park and started to walk around. There wasn't many people there so it was quiet. while we were walking I couldn't stop thinking if me and Hayes were gonna work out, or if we needed to break up.

" Hayes, I have something that's been on my mind ever since you told me you were leaving."

" Okay what is it?"

" Are we gonna do long distance or you know.... break up?" I asked, and stopped walking. He stopped and said," Honestly I don't know, I don't want to lose you, but I have a feeling something's going to happen...." I gave him a confused look and said," So what your saying is that you don't COMPLETELY trust me?"

" No! That's not what I meant at all, what I meant was that were gonna be far apart." He said looking down. I get what he's saying. There's gonna be a lot of other people that we MIGHT meet. But I don't want to lose him.

" Hayes, I think we should try long distance?" I said more like a question. A big smile grew on his face. He picked me up off the ground and gave me a kiss. We walked more around and then decided to go home.

~ 30 minutes till Hayes leaves~

Hayes leaves in 30 minutes and it's getting harder and harder for me to let him go. He keeps saying how much he's gonna miss me and, that's what makes it hard.

" I'm gonna miss you." Hayes says.

" Quit!"

" Why?"

" Cause, the more you say stuff like that it makes me sadder!" He looked at me and hugged me.

Cameron and Nash told us to grab Hayes's things and go downstairs, because we are about to leave to the airport.

Hayes's P.O.V

We went downstairs and were about to leave, when I got an idea.

" Hey Babe, why don't you come with me?" I said excitedly. She looked at me then back at Cameron and then back at me and said, " Hayes, I can't. Don't get me wrong I love you but I can't leave Shelby, My mom, My dad and my family."

" I know but then we won't have to be far apart..."

" Go, Dani you two need to be with each other." Shelby said coming into the conversation.

Danis P.O.V

Okay now I know I have an amazing best friend.

" Shelby...."

" No, it's okay." She said with a smile.

" Well?" Hayes asked

" I don't even have my stuff packed."

" I'll help, we have like 30 minutes."

" You're crazy Grier."

" Only for you Dallas." He said with a smirk.

" Cameron?" I asked and turned around to face him.

" Like Shelby said, go on. Plus you need to get notice. Your voice is just to die for. And this is coming from your brother."

" Okay. I'll go on under one condition. Shelby has to come." I turned around to her and went to stand next to her.

" Any adventure with my best friend, is one that I'm willing to take." She said. I gave her a hug, and did the same with the rest of them.

I went to pack and we were off. Shelby's mom said it was fine as long as we didn't get into trouble or cause any.

We go our things and went to the car and left the house, and to the airport. We bought our tickets, and said goodbye to the guys.

1st was Cameron.

" Bye my little dork." He said patting my head and pulled me into a hug.
" Bye my loser." he laughed and kissed my forehead.
" Remember, if Hayes does anything I'm only gonna be one call away." He said which caused me to laugh.
" I love you."
" I love you too." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to Nash.

" Bye Nashly."
" Bye Girly."
" Be safe don't get pregnant and if you do name the baby after me."
" Nash I'm only 14. " I laughed
" Okay well someone had to say it."
" I'm gonna miss you!"
" I'm gonna miss you too,love you!"
" Love you too!"

Next was Matthew.

" Bye water bug!"
" Bye lady bug, love you! I'll see ya later!"
" Love you too! Bye."

Jack J

" Bye my soccer buddy!" ( if you didn't know Jack J played soccer)
" Oh.. my gosh, this is a hard good bye." JJ said with a sniffle
" Awe... are you crying?"
" No" He laughed
" Alrighty bye love bug!
" Bye Love you!"
" Love you too!"

Jack G

" Bye my singer!" I said and pulled him into a hug
" Bye, my other half, were gonna miss you so much! Go to our home town Omaha!"
I laughed at his comment and said, " Okay, Jack. I have to leave love you!"
"Love you!"

Me, Shelby and Hayes got our stuff and left to the departures. I looked back at the guys and yelled, " I LOVE YALL! SEE YOU SOON!" They yelled back the same and we left.

This is gonna be one some crazy Adventure.....