Chapter 26 Airplane

Danis P.O.V

We left the departures and were now on the plane. Luckily I, Shelby and Hayes all got seats next to each other.

I got out my Laptop and went on YouTube and listened to my wonderful brothers song, She Bad~ Cameron Dallas

( A/N: Okay seriously if you haven't heard his new song, go leave and listen to it then come back reading👌)

I got my headphones out and listened to it and started to jam out to it. I was killing it until Hayes grabbed my headphone that was in my right ear.

" Why did you do that?" I said mad because he killed my vibe.

" What, I can't listen?" I gave him the ' Duh ' look and continued to listen.

" Ugh, couples." Shelby gagged

" Um excuse me! Where's your ' boyfriend '?" I quoted cause I thought her and Trevor were together.

" He isn't my boyfriend, I thought we had something but he isn't calling, texting or anything!" She said becoming more frustrated.

" Hey look it's fine, if he doesn't want you that's his loss. Cause some other guy is gonna want you, and going to treat you like the princess you are. And so what if he doesn't care he can go fuck a turtle for all I care. So until you find a guy who appreciates you and is willing to talk to you, It's just gonna be us together and forever." I said smiling and linking our pinkies.

" Thank you. I am you. You are me. We are one." She smiled.

I loved seeing my best friend happy. And hated her being sad. And I thought he liked her. If he didn't like her than why would he be playing with her feelings? Maybe I could get her phone and look through it and find Trevor's number and call him. It's funny cause Shelby thinks that I don't know her password but it's so simple.

So despite all that I'm just gonna go on my computer. I went on Twitter and did nothing really cause I wasn't up to it. So I went to sleep. I closed my eyes and laid my head on Hayes's shoulder and got comfortable and let sleep take over me.

~~~~ Dream ~~~~

It was me and Hayes and we were on a date. Knowing him is was cliché and we were at a restaurant.

" So Dani I want to talk to you about something." Hayes said.

" What is it?" I asked with a little concern.

" I think that we need a break."
I knew Hayes needed to talk to me but I didn't think he was gonna do this

" Wha-at did I do? " I said with a tear slipping

" Nothing I just lost my feelings for you." I have no expression on my face. Why did he lose his feelings, he told me he loved me first.

" I thought you loved me?" I whispered

" I did. Remember Dani, I LOVED you. Loved is past tense. I don't love you anymore." he said with pride.

" Did you find someone else?"

" Yeah. I actually did."

" Who?" As I asked that a girl came out of nowhere. I couldn't really make out her face, but all I know why Hayes left me. She's prettier, taller, bigger butt and boobs. She has no resemblance close to me.

" Dani this is -"

~~~~ End Of Dream ~~~~

My dream was cut off by someone poking me. I looked over to my side and it was Hayes.

" Dani were about to land." he informed me. Did I really sleep that long? It felt like a 30 minute nap. I nodded and turned over.

I don't know if I should ask Hayes about his feelings or anything. I think I should.

" Hayes." I said

" Hum?" He turned over

" I need to ask you something."

" Okay."

" Did you ever at any point in our relationship lose feelings for me?" I asked. Hoping for the answer I wanted to hear.

" No. I didn't. I don't see why I would. You're everything I ever wanted. Like you and Shelby said, I am you. You are me. We are one." he grabbed my hand and kissed it. " Don't ever forget that." he assured me. I nodded and gave him a kiss.

" Before we land I gotta pee." he laughed and said okay. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

While I made my way over there I bumped into someone.

" Oh, my gosh. I'm sorry I didn't see you." I apologized

" Look where you're going bitch. You might wanna open your damn eyes." she said and left. She had red bright hair, with Hazel eyes like mine, except hers were better. But one thing caught my eye. She looked familiar.

I went to the bathroom and got out and went back to my seat waiting for the plane to land

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey babes! I'm back! Yeah I know you missed me👏 But here's another chapter for you lovleys 💞 But if you haven't go watch Cameron's Song it's so frickin good 😍👌 Anyways until next time I'll see ya later!✌️🙊🙈😘💞🐢