Chapter 46 Moving Day

Guys remember when I made an A/N for thanking all of y'all for 47k?😂 Guys now we're at 132k.... LIKE HOLY GLAZED DONUT HOLES!😂😭❤️💙

Anyways😂💕

Happy 2016 ( even tho I'm like 26 days late 😂 )😛🤘🏼😊❤️...

QOTD: What type of phone do you have?

AOTD: iPhone 6s Rose Gold

As always enjoy!💕

Dani's P.O.V

Well today's the day. The day everything gets packed up and start a new chapter for me.

I flutter my eyes open while yawning. I search for my glasses and put them on and grab my phone going through my phone finding a message from Hayes.

Babe💙: Morning princess sleep well?

I smiled at the screen

Me: Yes I did and good morning to you too😛💕

After a while I closed the app and opening Spotify and walking to the bathroom.

Clicking shuffle and grabbing my toothbrush. Royals came on and me being the person I am starts lip singing and dancing. And you're lying if you say you don't do that. After, jamming out to Lorde I washed my face and walked out.

9:32am

I still had plenty of time to get ready and all that. But first I had to get ready. I really didn't feel like doing anything special so I left my hair down how it was just wavy, then I walked to my suitcase picking out a gray crop top and shorts, and also of course my gray converse to tie my whole outfit together. Then for my makeup I just went for a smokey eye look and then just a nude lipstick.

Feeling satisfied of my appearance I went downstairs.

" Good morning mi familia! " I laughed talking to Cameron Mom and Dad.

" Morning ugly." Cameron pushed my face causing me to stumble.

" He's just joking and good morning baby." Mom said as she kissed my cheek leaving a kiss mark. " Mommm...." I whined whipping off her lipstick. " Gosh you act like its gonna kill you." I rolled my eyes and look at breakfast... Nothing.

" Do what are we having for breakfast?" I asked.  " It's called make it yourself." Dad said laughing at his joke. " Dad that wasn't even funny." I said but ended up laughing. " Don't listen to either of them, there's pancakes, bacon and eggs right over there." Mom told me and also pointing to the stove.

I severed myself s plate along with chocolate milk, finished and put my dishes in the sink. And, walked to where Cameron was on the couch. " So you ready to leave?" Cameron asked. " I mean we're still staying in California were just moving into a different house."

" Okay than let's go."  He dragged me from the couch. " Damn Cameron chill out its barely even 11 we have time."
" I know I just really want to show you the place." I sighed and agreed.

" Hey mom and dad were gonna start putting everything in the truck." Cameron said.  The Haul truck came yesterday so we could be ready for today. " Awe... Today's the day my last babies are leaving me." She said with a sniffle. Me and Cameron looked at each other as she hugged the both of us. She let go then started giving us a lecture on how to behave and no fighting things like that.

" Okay.... Mom we get it." Cameron groaned.
" Are you sure, because Cameron if taking care of Dani is too much for you then-"

A
" It's fine I got it." He said as the both of our parents sighed and helped us with everything.

LATER •

We were done packing and mom was done crying. " Mom were just going like 30 minutes away chill." I laughed.

" Alright I love you guys so much." Mom and Dad both said as we got into the car leaving to the apartment.

" Dang I didn't know we were living here." I gasp.

Yes it was an apartment but it looked like a freaking mansion.

" What I told you this is where we were staying." Cameron said confused.

" Yeah but look at it!" As then I looked around getting familiar with the place.

I went up and down the stairs admiring the scenery. I went up the stairs and made a right finding probably the best room in the apartment.

It was had all grey walls, the whitest carpet ever and blinds which lead to a balcony. I can't get enough of this.

Minutes turned into hours and the Grier boys still aren't here.

" Hey Cameron which are Nash and Hayes coming?" I asked eating my bucket of icecream.
" I just texted them and they won't be here until another day or two." I simply nodded and slumped back onto the couch watching Nemo.

It was 9:37pm and the doorbell had rang.

" Who's at the door?" I asked peeping my head up. " I don't know let me check." Cameron said unsure answering the door. I watched as he did and no surprise Nash and Hayes were there.

I gasped and ran to the door.

" Babe!" I tackled him with once again one of my famous Dallas hugs of course.

" Cameron said y'all weren't gonna be here until like a day or two." I said.
" It's always nice to surprise my princess." He smiled with his two dimples showing.

This change is gonna be good💓