Chapter 29 What Happend?...

Dani's P.OV

When the show ended we all went back stage and went to get water. Cause believe me if you ever went on DigiTour you would know how hot it gets.

Me and Alyssa have gotten real close. It's like she's my best friend. Besides Shelby.

" Tonight's show was really hype." Alyssa said.
" Yeah, it's crazy."
" What do you mean?" She asked.
" Less than a year ago I wouldn't ever have the chance to come onto a stage. Here I am with all of you having the time of my life." I explained
" Yeah I know what you mean."

We walked to the vending machine down the hall and grabbed a couple of waters.

" So how are you and Hayes?" Alyssa asked sipping her water.

" Great. I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better." I said smiling.

" Wish I could have a boyfriend." she laughed. We went back to our rooms and said bye to her and I slid my room card in the lock thing. I opened the door and saw something I wasn't supposed to see...

Hayes and Eva were kissing.

My stomach felt like it had knots. My eyes started to water. I had a lump in my throat. And my heart felt like... crap. I can't even describe it.

I quickly and quietly closed the door and went somewhere. All I need is my best friend and my brother. I dialed Shelby's number waiting for her to answer.

" Hey Dani what's up." she answered

" Shelby I-I can't d-do thi-is..." I cried

" What's wrong."

" I just need you right now."

" I'm coming where are you at?"

" On the 6 floor by room 207."

" Okay I'm coming."

I tried so hard not to cry. When you cry. You show weakness. When you show weakness people know that you can't handle it, and they use that against yourself.

Shelby came running down the hall. Once she saw me, she came to her knees and comforted me.

" What's wrong?" She asked.

" Can we go somewhere else? And I'll tell you there?" I asked not looking at her. She nodded her head and texted someone we were leaving.

We walked to TacoBell and sat down at a table and ordered.

" So now, what happened?" She asked. I toke a breath and said, " When me and Alyssa were done talking I walked into me and Hayes's room and when I walked in..." I stopped because my eyes started to water, just thinking of the thought.

It's funny because Forever isn't going to be our Always. But Forever is a lie.

" What did he do?"
" He was kissing Eva..."

She looked shocked. Well surprise bitch.

" Where is he?!" She said getting up. " He is in our room but don't. He's not worth it." I sighed. " What are you gonna do?" Shelby asked. " I mean I'm gonna break up with him obviously." I said looking down. " But, this is what I'm doing, I'm not gonna break up with him now. When I get to my room I'm going to see how long it takes for him to tell me he kissed Eva."

" I mean it's not a bad idea." Shelby said. " But let's not talk about this lets eat!" She yelled. I laughed and we waited to get our food.

__________

We finished our food and now we're walking to our hotel.

" So you sure you'll be okay." Shelby asked for the thousandth time. " Yes!"

We said our byes and I went in my room.

" Hey babe where were you? You said you would come back here." Hayes asked. " Oh, yeah I forgot me and Shelby just went out to eat Tacos." He nodded and I went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth and all that.

Hayes P.O.V

When the show ended I came to my room to lay down on my bed for a little bit when Eva came in.

She was wearing white booty shorts. And a red tank top.

( A/N: Okay Hayes you can know her outfit but not mine?!😂)

"So Hayes I've been wanting to ask you something" Eva said coming closer to me. " Okay?" I moved over away from her. " What do you see in Dani?"

" Well she's pretty, nice her personality is so amazing and I could go on and on about her but the world doesn't give me enough time." I smiled. She came closer to me and started talking about random things that I wasn't interested in, but when she said it I instantly liked it.

I don't know what it is about her but she's just liked Dani but different. A good different. She looked in my eyes and leaned in. I didn't know what to do but I leaned in thinking I made the right choice. Then we were kissing. I heard the door open but I didn't know who it was. I tried to looked but Eva had toke control over me.

__________

Eva stayed for a while then left. Dani came in and I didn't know to feel guilty or relived?
I like the kiss. But I love Dani

( A/N: Love Dani my ass😂😒)

I asked about her she was at and she said she was out. I don't know if I should tell Dani about this kiss or not. Not until I know what I feel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Don't hate me😂 You'll see what happens😏~• Bye, Gissele😊🐢🙈🙊😘😝.