Chapter 17 Date Night/Fliming

Dani's P.O.V

When we got home I just went straight to my room to get my apple lap top and went downstairs to get an apple to eat and sit down in the living room to catch up on some social media and download things on my new phone.

I've been really busy catching up on some things that I didn't even notice the guys all come down in the living room with me, but I still noticed that Shelby didn't come down.

" Watcha doing?" Cameron asked while looking at my laptop and my phone.
" Oh ya know... editing some things and catching up on the media."
" Oh well were just gonna chill down here."
" Ya okay whatever."

I was looking through my Instagram and Twitter and all my fans are saying I should do a video because I haven't done one in a while. Most of the comments and my DM's were saying it should do an Innuendo Bingo Challenge.
I was down for it but I needed someone who can film the video with me like you know a collabe video.

" Hey Hayes do you wanna do a challenge video with me?" I asked.
" Yeah sure I haven't done a challenge in a long time."
" Great thanks." I said and gave him a little smile. After that he just went upstairs.

"I'm bored!!" Glinsky whined.
" Then sing a song." Matt suggested
" Okay but what song?" Johnson asked
" Like That?" Nash suggested
" I didn't know y'all could sing?" I said confused
" Have you been living underneath a rock?! How are you even sister?!" Cam said
" Well... Damn calm down!" I said while laughing.
" But do you at least know who Skate is?" Johnson asked me
" Yass!!!! He is like... I can't even!!" I yelled
" See as you can tell she loves Skate." Cameron said
" Okay then but ya me and Jack recorded a song together with him and ya know...." Glinsky said

I'm about to have a heart attack one out of my top 5 idols know one of these idiots?!

" Okay then sing the song!!" I told them
" Okay but we need a piano and guitar..." Glinsky said once again.
" I have a guitar in my room and we have a piano like right there." I said while laughing at them because it's right by the door and pointing over there where the piano was.

I went upstairs getting my guitar when I heard laughing and voices from the guest bedroom. I stopped and put my ear against the door and listened.

" Aww Hayes your really sweet!" I herd what I think was Shleby?
" Thanks but do you think Dani will find out? On what were doing?" And I'm pretty sure that was Hayes.
" No she won't don't get me wrong she's my best friend but she can be clueless at times."

I heard the both of them laugh and then it got quiet. I've heard enough of this so I just went to my guitar and checked if I was crying, even though I know I shouldn't because boys aren't worth my tears. But I just wanted to make sure I wasnt.
I went to the mirror to check. Thank God! I wasn't cause if I was then the guys would have found out they would've been questioning me.

I went downstairs to see Shelby and Hayes whispering things to each other. I don't know what's going on with me because I felt jealous. I just ignored them and gave the boys the guitar.

" Dani can you sing with us?" Johnson asked me
" Yeah of course!" I said while smiling.

Hayes P.O.V

After Dani asked me if I wanted to do a video with her I went up stairs to the guest bedroom so I can talk to Shelby.
I knocked on her door and she answered.

" Hey Hayes what's up?" She said as she opened the door.
" Nothing I just wanted your help with something."
" Okay go for it."
" Okay I really want to ask Dani out tonight out on a date but, she said to ask her out with something she likes. Which is obviously soccer. And I was wondering if you could help me on this?" I ask her
" Aww Hayes your really sweet!"
" Thanks but do you think Dani will find out? On what were doing?"
" No she won't don't get me wrong she's my best friend but she can be clueless at times."