Chapter 41 Don't Repeat What I Say.

Dani's P.O.V

Recap~

Elizabeth told her to chill out and go wash up because dinner was ready. We did what we were told and as we went down someone bumped into me...

The Broken Promiser.

Hayes looked at Skylynn then at Me. " Look Sky," She cut him off and said," No it's okay Dani told me why you didn't go." He looked at her confused then said," Well I'll go next time, but what did she say?" A smirk appeared on his face. My eyes widen as she opened her mouth to speak. " She said that you always break-" I covered her mouth, picked her up, carried her downstairs and set her down on the couch.

" Okay Sky I don't think you should repeat what I say about Hayes okay? "
" Okay." She hopped off the couch and went to the table.

Hayes looked over at me and made his way towards me. " So what was that she was saying?" He smirked. If he smirks one more time I'll slap that damn thing off his face.

" Dani, Hayes can you please help me set up the table?" Elizabeth asked. I said Yes and went to the kitchen and with Hayes following me.
" So as long as I got you..." He put his hands on my waist. I grabbed a spoon and swatted his hands away. " Ow... Damn." I laughed and continued what I was doing. " But as I was saying I broke it off with Jordan today." I dropped the bowl that I had in my hands and looked over at him. " Dani is everything okay in there?" Elizabeth yelled. " Umm... Yeah I got it." I yelled back. " Well good. Because, I mean leading the both of us on wasn't your best idea." I said picking il the bowl.

" Buy can we talk about this later tonight?" He asked and grabbed my hand. I sighed and said Yeah and gently pulled my hand away. I gazed at him until Elizabeth told Hayes to get the boys.

Did he really break up with her?
Or is he lying?
He has lied to me before.
And why did he date Jordan?
Not trying to be judge mental be she is you know- a hoe. Don't get me wrong I never judge a book by its cover.
But I just have that feeling you know?

Hayes, Nash, Cameron and Johnnie all came and sat at the table.

" Mommy what's a hoe?" Skylynn asked making her parents gasp and loo at her.
" Where did you hear that from!" Elizabeth yelled. " Well Dani was mumbling and she said that Jordan was a hoe." Elizabeth looked at me. Cameron and Nash were laughing Hayes was trying no to laugh and Johnnie and Elizabeth were shocked. " I'm so sorry Elizabeth can we talk?" I asked she agreed and we went out in the back yard. " Look Elizabeth I'm so sorry I was thinking in my head and I didn't know I said it outloud. And yes I was wrong for me to call her that but-"

" No honey it's fine. I never really liked her myself but she's what Hayes wanted and I didn't want to be in the way. And excuse my language but a hoe." She laughed. " And I do know you're a good girl for Hayes, even though you both aren't in the best place right now. And, also if you are going to say a ' bad word ' I would appreciate if you didn't say it in front of Skylynn." She smiled. " Thank you so much and I wouldn't even think about doh go it again." She smiled again and we went inside.

I sat down at the table, and I was sitting next to Cammy. I really didn't pay attention at dinner I kind of just zoned out. And, " like that " dinner was done. I helped clean up and all that. Once I was done Elizabeth thank me , and I hugged and crashed onto the couch. Hayes came and sat down next to me. " So can we talk? " He asked. " We are talking." I joked. " I'm serious." I looked over at him and said Okay.

" Fist of all I would like to say that I'm truly deeply sorry. I didn't to hurt you. I was stupid dumb and not thinking. Trust me Daniella j would pick you over Jordan anytime of the day." Didn't mean to hurt me my ass. But, I could see the truth in his eyes. You know how they say you can tell if a guy loves a girl by their eyes, and you can tell if a girl loves a boy by her smile. Well I see that in his eyes. But, it's hard I just can't un-forget the bad things he's done to me. " Okay I forgive you."

" Really?!" He became excited. " So, you're not mad anymore?" He asked. " Oh yeah I'm still mad." I laughed. " But, I thought you said you forgave me?"

" I do ,but I'm still mad." I said and turned on the tv while he sat very close to me.

" Is this okay?" He asked. I liked over at him and sighed," Yeah it's fine."

•                                   •                                            •

YAY ITS UP TOKE ME FORVER TO FIND THIS BUT I DID AND I SAID I WOULD😂 Anyways hoped whoever didn't see it got to see it now and I'm working on Chapter 42😒 And then I'm working on Chapter 46 😭 Dear Lord help me😂 And now I'm done love you all hope you had a Merry Chritsmas❣🙈💫