Chapter 43 #AskDaniAndHayes

Thank you guys or being really patient! School is really overwhelming- then I have volley ball until 5 and I don't get home until like 6.

Anyways here is Chapter 43!

* 2 QOTD *

* Ethan Or Grayson?

* If I made another book about Hayes or any other of the guys- would y'all read it?

~ Tell me something about yourself, I wanna know what you guys are like! ~

Dani's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, and notice a small figure next to me.

Callie.

I got up and as soon as I did she jumped up and started following me. I might as well take her outside. But first I gotta brush my teeth.

So I brushed my teeth and and went downstairs with Callie on my trail. It was maybe 10 am and Elizabeth and Sky were awake.

I walked to the back door almost opening it until Skylynn screams," Callie! " She ran from the living room to where I was and started petting Callie. I mean I was going to put her outside but I mean...

I let Skylynn play with her and decided to call my mom. My mom and dad were staying at a hotel close to the Grier's house. Elizabeth offered for them to stay but my mom being stubborn and not wanting to bother got a hotel.

I dialed my moms number-

" Hello?" My mom answered.

" Hey mom."

" Wass Up?" I started laughing uncontrollably- she tried to act cool.

" No mom don't do that." I laughed.

" No but what do you need?"

" How long are we gonna stay?" I asked.

" Well... There's something that might just surprise you later today." I could just almost see her smirking.

" Okay then- I guess ill see y'all later?"

" Yes, by sweetie." Mom said before she hanged up.

I sighed and went into the kitchen greeting Elizabeth.

" Morning." I smiled

" Good Morning Dani." She was swaying to the music she had one- while stirring pancake batter.

" I have to run to the store to make dinner for tonight I'll be back in maybe 2 hours?" Damn 2 hours?

" Okay."

" Tell Hayes to finish what I started-" She said pointing to the pancake batter. " And also tell the boys I'll be back."

I nodded my head yes while she called for Skylynn.

" Slylynn baby let's go!" Soon she came running with her 2 dolls. " Okay mommy I'm ready." She said grabbing her moms hand.

" Oh, Dani tell Nash I said I love him." She smiled.

" What about Hayes?" I asked

" What about him?" I laughed and they left.

Since she said Hayes could make the pancakes I sat on the couch and logged onto Twitter. It's my low key obsession.

@DaniellaDallas:

( A/N: Yes I change it- leave me alone😂 )

Yo guys what's up? Gonna do a video for the tube. Give me some ideas who and what to do. Ready... Set... Go!