Chapter 39 No More Love

No More Love

* QOTD: When's my birthday? *

Dani's P.O.V

** 2 days later **

" Flight to North Carolina now boarding." The intercom speaks.

My calm hands, became sweaty and shaky. This was it, I was on my way meeting his family. Let's hope this goes right. I grabbed my luggage and carried it to the plane. I sat next to Nash, so this should be a first.

We entered the plane, while I had my bag as my carry on. I had the aisle seat, I didn't mind- being by the window seat does kind of freak me out, I mean watching as you lift off the ground and go up into the sky isn't my thing.

I gladly toke my seat waiting for Nash- next thing I see is Nash carrying 2 carry ons and an Arizona Tea with his phone is his hands, you could see his struggle. He somehow managed to successfully bring his things over to his seat.

" Hey Dani." He said with a lack of breath, although I don't get why? He didn't have many things, maybe if he would had two bags in his hangs, his phone in his pocket and his tea in his other hand- he wouldn't have the struggle.

" Hi Nash." I laugh. " So are you- " He got cut off by the airplane attendant.

" Excuse me all passengers, we are about to take off, please buckle your seat belts- thank you and have a wonderful flight." A lady said, possibly in her late 20's - early 30's.

" As I was saying, So are you excited to meet the family?" Nash asked, while bucking his seat belt. " Of course! I've been telling Hayes for what seems like forever to meet them, but you know how stubborn Hayes can be." I laugh. " Don't I know it." We continued talking until I needed to go to the bathroom, " Hey Nash, hate to quit the conversation but I gotta pee." I say getting up. " Oh, well okay?" He chuckled.

Nash is more of a brother, than a friend. He's just like Cameron, stupid, silly and adventurous.

Cameron and Hayes are sitting together, my brother and my boyfriend, together? Yeah that should be interesting. The both of them were sitting two rows behind us.

I walked by Hayes and Cameron, Hayes was by the window seat and Cameron was by the aisle. Hayes looked up and glanced at me, but looked at Cameron and started a conversation. Um, hello I'm your girlfriend? I brushed that a side and walked to the bathroom.

I did my business and walked back to my seat. Cameron had his hand out and had a red starburst in his hands, and those are my favorites. I walked by and grabbed the Starburst out of his hand and went to my seat. " What the hell? Where's my candy?" I heard Cameron mumble. I snickered and unwrapped the candy and popped it in my mouth. I hear footsteps coming towards me, so I throw the warper at Nash. " What's th- "
" So you toke my candy!" Cameron practically yelled. " What? No, Dani- " Cameron cut him off and glared at him and went to his seat.

Damn that was too funny, I'll buy them both a new pack. " What was that for?" Nash playfully punched my arm. " I toke his candy out of his hand, but thanks or taking the heat for me" I laughed.

** Plane Landed **

The plane landed, and I'm now at baggage claim with the boys. Hayes had earbuds in, Cash were messing around, I walked up to Hayes and tapped his shoulders. " What?" He mumble angrily. I've had enough of his crap, I toke out his earbuds and slapped his face, not to where it would leave a mark but to the point where I got his attention.

" What!" He spat

" What's with you?"

" N-nothing," He said and his eyes trailed off to the floor. I grabbed his face to make him look at me and said, " Hayes you can tell me." I looked into his eyes, the sparkly blue wasn't there, they were just... dull. " I said it's nothing." He said straight forward. " Listen to me Hayes, if you're upset don't lie to me you can talk to me about it. No matter what even if it's about me. Especially if it's about me. I'm here for you. And my goal is to keep you there, even if someone else gets you down, it's my job to bring you back up." He sighed and said, " I'll tell you when we get home." I let go of his face and looked back at the guys who were coming towards us.