Chapter 31 - Revealed

Before anything else, I would like to thank @dancing_echos for the awesome cover of my story. @dancing_echos I love all the four covers you've made for me, but the cover that I've used is my personal favorite xoxo~L.

The next morning, Sasuke quietly got up from bed, not wanting to wake up Sakura. He wanted to leave first so she won't try to stop him or anything.

Sasuke went into his closet, changed out of his pajamas, and texted Gaara that he'll be over to his place in a bit.

Gaara was taken by surprise when his phone suddenly vibrated. 'Who would text me this early?' he blinked and reached for his phone.

He read Sasuke's text. "Geez...he wants to know so badly, huh...."

Gaara put down his phone and sighed. He seriously would regret doing this. He could possibly lose Sakura.

But he felt doing the right thing was much better.

He picked up his phone again and dialed Karin's number.

"...ugh...hello...?" Karin answered drowsily.

"Karin. Come over so we could discuss the plans."

"What the h*ll? right now? I'm not even up yet..." she groaned.

"I'm busy. Hurry up," Gaara replied bluntly.

"Are you serious? Why-,"

"If you're not over in ten minutes. The deal is off," Gaara said before hanging up. Everything was going perfectly. Sasuke would be here any minute and Karin is also coming...it was a great opportunity to put her on the spot.

He was gone. Already.

Sakura groaned in frustration and after getting ready, she rushed downstairs. 'I need to get there...' she thought and ran over to the front door.

She got out and to her surprise, her driver and her car weren't even there. Sakura frowned. "That damn *sshole took my driver, too."

But she didn't care. If he was going to take her car she might as well take his.

She really didn't understand Gaara. If he wanted to be with her, why would he tell Sasuke? Didn't he want Sasuke and her to be separated in the first place?

'Not that we're actually together in the first place...' she denied.

Sakura quickly ran over to Sasuke's car and got in. The driver looked back in surprise. "Young la-...I mean, Sakura. What are you doing here?"

"Um, Sasuke took my car, so I need a ride from you."

"Anytime," The driver bowed slightly.

"You know where Gaara lives, right?"

The driver nodded.

"...please, take me there."

Karin sighed in annoyance as she was driving to Gaara's place. 

"I can't believe he wants to talk it out so early..."

She glanced at her phone to check the calendar.

...only one month more to go before the divorce.

"Well. I guess it's better to start sooner anyway," Karin muttered to herself.

"This has to work. If it doesn't, I don't know what I'll do. Sasuke is mine, he will always be mine," her hands clenched tightly on the steering wheel.