Chapter 5 - Answers

Sakura sighed in relief as the last guests left, leaving her with her parents, and Sasuke's friends.

She's been walking around, greeting people, the media, answering questions, and being dragged along with Sasuke throughout two whole hours. Her feet was killing her ... she wasn't used to wearing high-heels for a long period of time. Realizing she was free from acting like a couple with Sasuke, she let go of his arm.

Sasuke smirked at her exhausted expression and put his hands in his pockets. "Tiring, isn't it?" He muttered.

"Ugh, very." Sakura brushed her hair back and fanned herself with her hand, trying to cool down.

"Yea, the parties are always like this, so you better get used to it," Suigetsu shrugged.

"Why are you guys still here, anyways? Don't you leave with your parents?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Well, we're all staying for just a bit to discuss certain matters," Neji replied.

Sasuke and Sakura's parents walked over to them smiling. "He's right. We're thinking about enrolling Sasuke in the same high school as Sakura," Fugaku nodded.

Sasuke and Sakura froze on the spot. 

"Why?" Sakura immediately blurted out. School was her only time away from Sasuke, and they were going to take that away from her.

"It's better for the both of you. I mean, you two can spend more time together and it'll be a great opportunity to talk about future plans for your marriage." Mebuki grinned happily at Sakura. "And as for Sasuke's friends, we've already talked it out with their parents so they'll quit homeschooling and enroll in with Sasuke." Mikoto added in.

Sasuke and Sakura were nearly at loss for words. They glanced at each other and rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Well? Sasuke, will you attend her high school?" Mikoto asked with a hopeful tone.

Sasuke stared at his parents then glanced over at Sakura, who was slightly glaring at him. "Oh come on, Sasuke. You know, we all want to experience going to a public school, too. If you go, then we can all go with you," Sai urged on. Sasuke let out a sigh and bit his lower lip. He once again looked over Sakura and muttered quiet, "Ok"

Sakura just gaped in disbelief. Her freedom was officially over now.

"Well, it's set then! Your son will attend the same high school as our daughter." Kizashi shook hands with Fugaku.

Sakura groaned and shot a death glare over at Sasuke. "Seriously, why'd you have to agree?" She whispered to him.

"I'm not exactly thrilled about it either, pink haired brat, but can't you see that both our parents, as well as my friends want me to? I just can't let them down like that," Sasuke let out a stressed sigh.

Sakura blinked in surprise. 'So .. he's doing this in order to make them happy..' She saw how he smiled at his happy friends and at both of their pleased parents. Sakura couldn't help but feel a bit of respect for him. 'Well, he isn't that much of a jerk if he thinks of other people's happiness before his own.' Her adoration of him disappeared in an instant when she thought how he treated her. '...except for me.'

Sakura frowned and wondered how her days of living hell will be like with him.

As soon as he got in the car, Sasuke loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt a little. "Damn, that took longer than I expected.." He muttered to himself.

'Sh*t, now I have to go to school with her, too. Why do I have to go through so many expectations?' Sasuke sighed in frustration.

"Aren't you glad you get to attend the same high school as her? You two will get along so well." Mikoto smiled happily.