Chapter 28 - I Kinda, Sorta, Really Miss You

I have recovered from my tonsilitis. Thank you for being so patient. xoxo ~L.

Sakura's driver sat in his car, deciding or nor whether he'll do it.

It was bothering him for quite a while now. He really wanted to tell Sasuke what he saw. It wasn't fair that Sakura was the one to blame when clearly, Karin was the one who started it first.

He sighed and leaned his head on the steering wheel. It wasn't really his business, though, and he was still kinda shocked about the whole fake marriage thing.

But he felt bad about Sakura. Ever since he started working as her driver, he has learned that she was considerate, hardworking, and she did everything she can for the success of the company. She didn't deserve to be neglected and treated like this by Sasuke.

He knew he was probably gonna get fired for this, but.. he decided he just had to tell Sasuke the truth.

Fugaku glanced at his schedule. Tomorrow was Tuesday; which means the private party would be held after Sasuke and Sakura got off from school.

He would never expect that just by Sasuke's marriage, the company would be successful again, and since Sakura was just an ordinary high school girl, he'd never expect her to be so good at all this business stuff.

"I guess it would be ok if I retired a bit early. I'd like to see how Sasuke and Sakura would run the company.."

Karin was asleep on Sasuke's shoulder. 

Sasuke glanced over at the time and sighed realizing it was seven in the morning. Ugh...wow Karin actually spent the night here.

He wondered what Sakura and Gaara did throughout the whole day yesterday. He didn't even call to checkup if she went to school or not.

'Probably not...because of all her injuries...' he thought

Narrowing his eyes, he gazed down at Karin. If Sakura had started the fight, then why did Sakura have so many wounds? Did Karin fight back too viciously?

He didn't want to mention the possibility of Karin lying. He didn't ...couldn't..believe that. He's been with her for so long; she wouldn't just lie to him.

....would she?

Sasuke gently caressed the side of her cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead. She was still so precious to him. He couldn't bring himself to think that she really would lie to him. It was just impossible.

He let out a sigh and gently moved away, placing her down on the couch carefully.

"I guess I should go and make some breakfast for us."

Gaara just got done showering. He slid on a shirt and ruffled his hair a bit before walking out of the bathroom and settling down on the couch.

He let out a sigh and narrowed his eyes...he still couldn't believe Sakura actually said yes to him yesterday.

Speaking of Sakura, she just came out of the bathroom also and quietly sat on the couch across from him.

Gaara glanced at her and made a small smile, patting the empty spot next to him. "It wouldn't hurt to sit next to me since you're gonna be my future girlfriend in two months, right?"

Sakura blushed and slowly got off the couch and walked over to him, she sat down next to him awkwardly and gasped when he suddenly put his arms around her and pulled her to him.