Chapter 43: My Ending

(Y/n) slowly opened their (e/c) eyes. They noticed that they were still in the city but an alleyway. (Y/n)'s head was pounding but still got up slowly. Everything felt in slow motion. There was fire everywhere but they couldn't hear anything.

Voice?

No response.

Voice?!

No response. Tears started to run down their face. They got out of the alleyway and started to walk down the burning street. All for One came into their line of sight. He was throwing flames left and right. (Y/n) looked down at their hands. They tried to put out the flames but no water came out. They tried to create wind, but nothing. They tried to use their shield to block some of the flames and it worked. Both of them made eye contact. He smirked and walked up to (Y/n).

He was back to his normal size, "It's so good to see you again, (Y/n). Your poor friend couldn't save you and I have what I wanted! My transformation is complete! I will become the strongest in the world! Now with this Quirk I can get as many Quirks as I want without having to extract it from them but I must say, this man doesn't know when to shut up."

He did take him...

"There is nothing that you can do now, little one. The only thing that you can do is surrender or join me" said All for One.

(Y/n) looked at his hand.

He took him away....he has been with me through this whole thing....now he's gone...

More tears started to go down their face.

"Come on, dear. You don't have to be alone. I can be here for you. I can let you speak to him one more time" encourage All for One.

(Y/n) looked at his blurry hand.

"No one will judge, you won't have to be afraid of trying to fit in, join us little one" guided All for One.

"(Y/n)! Don't do it!"

(Y/n) looked behind them to see Uraraka.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen.

What?

"What do you think you're doing?" glared All for One.

"(Y/n), please listen to me. I know I have no right to ask you this but please don't join them" cried Uraraka, "It's not worth it. Please trust me, (Y/n). You are just going to suffer. I don't want to see you in pain anymore."

Uraraka slowly reached her hand out to them, "You aren't alone, (Y/n). You have me. Don't join him, please."

What if both of them are tricking me. I can't trust anyone....

Before (Y/n) could think of an escape route, All for One captured them with vines and pushed Uraraka back with fire. All for One knocked (Y/n) out.

***

(Y/n) woke up to see All for One's back. They were tied up to a pole of a tower. They looked down and saw the city on fire. They also saw the Pros and League of Villains fighting. (Y/n) could only blankly stare.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" awed All for One.

(Y/n) only stared.

I should be fighting with them if I weren't so weak. Some Legend I am, getting my Quirks stolen and being held hostage multiple times

"You know, I have no use of you. I can just end you right now" stated All for One, "But I think I can truly convince you to join me."

(Y/n) shook their head.