Chapter 5: Exam

(Y/n) opened the door to their apartment. (Y/n) was wearing a pair of shorts and a plain tank top for their wings. They had their hair tied up (pushed back, if you have short hair). (Y/n) locked the door and was about to put their keys in their bag until they heard a shout.

"The Legend! (Y/n) (L/n)!"

(Y/n) turned their head around to see a boy with messy green hair and eyes.

"Um, do I know you?" questioned (Y/n).

The boys face started to turn red," N-No, my name is Midoriya Izuku"

(Y/n) smiled," Nice to meet you, Midoriya."

(Y/n) looked at his uniform," I'm assuming that you go to U.A.?"

Midoriya nodded.

He looks trustworthy. His hair reminds me of broccoli...

"Great! That means we can walk together, so I don't get lost" (Y/n) hooked onto Midoriya's arm and started to drag him down the stairs.

"W-w-w-w-w-a-a-l-l-k-k-k  t-t-t-t-o-o-o-g-g-g-g-e-e-e-t-t-t-h-h-h-h-e-e-e--r-r-r-r?!" stuttered Midoriya.

(Y/n) stopped at the bottom of the stairs and pulled away from him.

"Yeah, I mean, unless you don't want to. I understand" said (Y/n).

I should have asked before I pushed him

Before Midoriya had time to answer, (Y/n) had started walking by themselves. Midoriya started to panic and ran towards them.

"W-w-ait! I don't m-mind w-w-a-alking t-t-t-ogether" stuttered Midoriya.

(Y/n) stopped and turned around with a smile," Great!" 

He's too sweet

(Y/n) and Midoriya started to walk.

"Sooo, Midoriya what is your quirk?" started (Y/n).

(Y/n) felt him stiffen.

Oh, is it a touchy subject?

"You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable telling me" added (Y/n).

"T-t-thank you" said Midoriya.

(Y/n) nodded," Do you like UA, so far?"

Midoriya lit up and nodded his head," It's so cool! And All Might is a teacher there!"

"You really like All Might, huh?" smirked (Y/n).

"He is my idol, he is the number one hero! Also know as the Symbol of Peace!" exclaimed Midoriya.

Symbol of Peace, huh?

"Ah, we are here, (Y/n)" said Midoriya.

"Could you perhaps take me to Class 1-A?" asked (Y/n).

"Of course! That's also where I'm heading" agreed Midoriya.

(Y/n) furrowed their eyebrows," Are you in that class?"

Midoriya nodded," Yup!"

(Y/n) shielded their eyes.

He is too bright! But now that I look around, this place is huge!

"Deku!" "Midoriya!"

(Y/n) turned towards the yells and saw a girl with short brown hair and a boy with black hair and glasses were running in their direction.

"Uraraka! Iida!"

"It's so good to see you well. We were worried about you after the U.S.J. attack" said Uraraka.