Chapter 35: Log #60044

Today was the day (Y/n) could go back to class. They still had bandages around their stomach but they weren't as thick anymore. (Y/n) stepped out of the room and bumped into someone.

"Oof. I'm sorry." looked up (Y/n).

But they didn't see anyone there, except for the girls U.A uniform.

"It's okay, (Y/n)! I should have seen the door open." assured Hagakure.

"What are you doing here? I thought you would be heading to class by now" asked (Y/n).

"I was going to come and see if you wanted to go together! I've always wanted to walk with you but we never lived in the same road" exclaimed Hagakure.

(Y/n) smiled, "Of course! I would love to walk with you!"

Both of them started to go head to class in silence.

"(Y/n), can I ask you a question?" asked Hagakure.

"Of course" assured (Y/n).

"Do you like one of the guys?" teased Hagakure.

"H-huh?!" exclaimed (Y/n), "Why would you ask that?!"

"I'm just curious! It's so obvious that some of them like you!"

"W-What? Of course not! They can't possibly like me!" denied (Y/n), blushing.

Hagakure giggled, "Of course they like you! They would be crazy to not like you! You're pretty, strong, have a complicated past, awesome Quirks!"

(Y/n) furrowed their eyebrows, "What do you mean a complicated past?"

"Oh, you know, getting sucked up into this infinite hole and staying there for 100 years" explained Hagakure.

"Oh, right" mumbled (Y/n).

'I don't like how she worded it. I think she might know something that the others don't'

like what?

'I think she referred to your past before we got sucked in. Be careful with her.'

"What about you Hagakure? Do you like Ojiro?" teased (Y/n).

Hagakure instantly moved her selves to her face, "What?! N-No! We're just friends!"

"Mhm" hummed (Y/n).

(Y/n) felt some light punches on their arm.

"It's true (Y/n)!" whined Hagakure.

(Y/n) only laughed.

"(Y/n)! Hagakure!"

Both of them saw Mina and Uraraka running towards them. (Y/n) nodded their head at them.

 Uraraka looked between (Y/n) and Hagakure, "Were you two walking together?"

Hagakure nodded, "I went to their room and asked if they wanted to walk together to class since we never walked together before!"

"Next time all four of us should walk together!" smiled Mina.

"Of course! I hope you don't mind Uraraka" teased Hagakure.

Uraraka blushed, "Of course not!"

(Y/n) tilted their in confusion, "Why would-

"W-We should get going to class! We don't want to be late!" rushed Uraraka.

Mina and Hagakure only laughed at her reaction. (Y/n) only shrugged. All four of them went into class and (Y/n) went to their desk. (Y/n) felt a presence behind them and they looked back. Behind them was a nervous Momo. (Y/n) turned around to face them.