Chapter 28: Subject 931

(Y/n) opened their eyes but quickly shut them. There was a sharp sting from the light above their head. (Y/n) tried to lift their hand to block the light but was restrained. (Y/n) looked around and there are multiple cabinets and many jars that had needles. Some of the jars had living and dead animals.

Where the fuck am I?

"You're in an abandoned hospital. It's been abandoned for 30 years. I would also appreciate it if you could refrain from using such inappropriate language."

(Y/n) turned towards the voice and saw a woman in lab coat. She had a purple shirt with a black pencil skirt. It looked like she hadn't eaten in days and her hair was sticking in all different directions.

(Y/n) glared, "Who the fuck are you and how did you know what I was thinking?"

The woman chuckled, "No need to be so forceful. I'm Alea and my Qurik is Extended Bond. It allows me to connect with anyone as long as they are weak."

"I'm not weak" clarified (Y/n).

"Of course not, at least not mentally. It took me a while to be able to get into that head of yours but right now you aren't so strong. Especially since you were prohibited from being a hero" grinned Alea.

(Y/n) only glared.

"Oh don't give me that glare, honey. We are going to have a lot of fun together" Alea touched their face.

(Y/n) tried to move away from their touch but couldn't due to the metal straps.

"Let me go!" demaned (Y/n).

Alea shook her head, "No can do. I'm going to do some experiments on you and see how you can last. After all you are my ideal subject!"

"Experiments? What kind of experiments?" asked (Y/n).

"Oh I see that you want to get started as much as I do! Why don't I mark you first? It'll make everything easier to record" smirked Alea.

"You try and fucking touch me and I will kill you!" threatened (Y/n).

Alea laughed manically, "Oh honey, you can't do anything as long as I have my bond with you. I can and will control you in my favor. I just hope that you don't die too soon before I can get my fun in."

Alea stood behind (Y/n) and grabbed their head. (Y/n) struggled to get their head away from Alea but she had a strong hold.

"Don't make this hard for me sweetie. Josh! David! Alyssa! Violet! Come and help me hold them down!" ordered Alea.

(Y/n) heard multiple footsteps above them. They felt hands on their arms and knees.

"Hey! Don't fucking touch me! Let me go!" demanded (Y/n).

"Stop fucking moving, I'm missing my lunch!" struggled Alyssa.

"Can't we just knock them out?" suggested Josh.

"No! I want them to suffer like I did when they stabbed me!" demanded David.

Violet sighed, "I just want to go home."

(Y/n) could hear metal moving around.

What the fuck is she doing?

"Don't worry my little guinea pig. You're going to find out very soon..." whispered Alea.

Alea pushed (Y/n)'s shoulder down and pulled down their shirt, exposing their chest slightly.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen when they saw the metal rod with numbers 931.

"H-Hey! W-What the fuck are you doing?!" stuttered (Y/n).

"I'm marking you, now stay still so this can be easier." mumbled Alea.