Chapter 33: The Files

The Class and Eri were all in (Y/n)'s room and all of them were talking. Soon visting hours were over and they had to go home.

"Bye (Y/n)!" waved the class.

"Get better soon!" hugged Uraraka.

"I will" nodded (Y/n).

All that was left was Midnight. She laid her head on the bed and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand.

"I'm so glad that you're okay" whispered Midnight.

(Y/n) smiled softly, "Me too."

"What are you going to do while you're in here?" Midnight asked while picking up her head.

"There is something that I want to look into and maybe you can help me?" guessed (Y/n).

"Help you with what?" asked Midnight.

"I want to know what my files say and the files that Principle Nezu has" said (Y/n).

"Well most of what I have is just basic information and a little bit of how your lifestyle was before you were captured." recalled Midnight.

"Do you mind if I look through them?" asked (Y/n).

"Yeah, I don't see why not but why do you want to go into them?" asked Midnight.

"There are a couple of things that I need to find out about my father" hesitated (Y/n).

"You're father?" questioned Midnight.

'Don't you dare tell her about me. NO one can know about me'

(Y/n) nodded slowly, "There is something. a project that my father had started but I don't know what it is exactly."

"And you want to see if it could some how be related to one of Overhauls" finished Midnight.

(Y/n) nodded.

Let's go with that for now

"Okay, I'll get them for you tomorrow and tell Principle Nezu that you want to talk to him" planned Midnight.

"Thank you" said (Y/n).

"No need to thank me. Now let's go to bed" said Midnight.

(Y/n) moved to the side and Midnight went by their side. Soon both of them fell asleep.

***

"(Y/n) it's time to eat!"

Four year old (Y/n) ran into the kitchen.

"I'm here mama!" exclaimed (Y/n).

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me mama! You either call me Mom or Mother!" yelled (M/n).

(Y/n) backed away a bit, "I'm sorry ma- I mean mom. I won't do it again."

(M/n) huffed, "Good. Now eat before your food goes cold."

(Y/n) nodded. (Y/n) grabbed the spoon and started to eat the soup. They made sure not to make any messes to not get yelled at again.

"Ugh! Where is your Father?! He should be here by now! And I even went the trouble of making food!" complained (M/n)

"Maybe he got a lot of work today?" suggested (Y/n).

"As if! He's probably with some whore!" shouted (M/n).

(Y/n) just kept quiet and continued to eat. Soon the sound of a door opening was heard.

"Dad is here!" exclaimed (Y/n).