Chapter 22: Bakugo, go!

(Y/n) was coughing up the substance that had gotten in their mouth.

"Damn it...the hell...?!" 

(Y/n) turned towards the voice and saw Bakugo was also coughing up the substance.

"Sorry, Bakugo" apologized All for One.

(Y/n) instantly pushed Bakugo behind them.

"Huh?!" exclaimed Bakugo.

"What the--?" questioned Toga.

"Master..." called out Shigaraki.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" stated All for One, "But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child. Because you judged that he was an important piece. Do it over as many times as you need to. This is why I am here. It's all for you. You're here, after all, aren't you...?"

"I wouldn't believe every word he says, Tomura" said (Y/n).

"Oh? And why not, (Y/n)?" asked All for One.

"Just a gut feeling" glared (Y/n).

All for One walked towards (Y/n). All for One leaned towards (Y/n) but they didn't waver. They only glared harder.

"I won't let you take him" stated (Y/n).

All for One chuckled, "I wouldn't be too sure about tha-

Before he could finish his sentence, he was punched by (Y/n). (Y/n) had used their wind Quirk to strengthen their punch. All for One staggered back.

"That was a stronger punch than the last time you hit me" said All for One.

(Y/n) only stayed silent.

I have to get Bakugo out of here. That way I don't have a chance of hurting him

"You're here, after all, aren't you...?" asked All for One.

"What the hel--

All Might came flying towards All for One and landed a punch at All for One but he stopped him with his hands. 

All Might continued to add pressure, "I'll have you return everything, All for One!"

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" questioned All for One.

(Y/n) tried to take this opportunity and try to look for an escape but a gust of wind blew them back with Bakugo. 

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might" analyzed All for One.

"What about you? What's with you that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" countered All Might.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I have to get him out of here! Things are about to get serious!

"I won't make the same mistakes as I did six years ago, All for One! I will take Young Bakugo and Young (Y/n) back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" declared All Might.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough... for both us" stated All for One.

All Might tried to punch All for One again but was once again stopped. He was thrown back into an abounded building.

(Y/n) heard All for One mumble something to himself but couldn't hear what he said. 

"All Might!" called out Bakugo.