Chapter 2: New Home?

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch. Class 1-A had returned to the school to go home. Since (Y/n) had no where to go and were told to wait in the teacher's lounge. One of the teachers named Midnight had given them a gym uniform.

What the hell am I going to do? I don't know anyone here and how the hell did I get here?

(Y/n) sighed and stood up. They walked to the window that had a clear view of the city.

"Everything looks so different from the last time I was here" whispered (Y/n).

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

(Y/n) snapped their head towards the voice and saw that it was principle Nezu and the same man with the white shirt and messy blond hair, but this time he looked like a skeleton. (Y/n) turned towards the men.

"I'm not sure" admitted (Y/n).

Principle Nezu chuckled,"I made some tea, have a cup."

(Y/n) walked towards the table and took a cup and instantly relaxed.

"This is All Might. He is the number one hero in Japan" stated Nezu.

All Might stuck out his hand,"Hello, it's nice to meet you."

(Y/n) shaked his hand,"It's nice to meet you too."

Nezu clapped his hands together,"Now let's talk about your situation."

(Y/n) nodded.

"Did you have any family that you can think of that could possibly be alive?" asked All Might.

(Y/n) shook their head,"No, my parents had died in an accident by the time I was 7 years old. I don't have any siblings either."

"What about relatives?" asked Nezu.

(Y/n) shook their head again,"My parents have never mention anything about any relatives before."

"How did you get to USJ?" asked All Might.

(Y/n) shrugged," I don't know. One moment I woke up in this dark room and then the next I see you surrounded in smoke."

"Do you remember what happened before you went into the room?" asked All Might.

(Y/n) nodded," I was fighting this man because he was trying to put the whole city in his control. I saw that no one was doing anything and I decided to stop him myself. We were fighting for a while until the police force showed up and I decided to finish it all but before I could I was sucked in by this black hole thing and next thing I know. I'm here."

"Do you prehaps know the name of the man?" asked Nezu.

"I just know that he went by the name All for One" said (Y/n).

(Y/n) noticed that All Might had stiffened. (Y/n) furrowed their eyebrows.

"Is he still alive?" questioned (Y/n).

All Might nodded. (Y/n) sighed and rubbed their eyes.

Well shit, it seems like all my fighting was for nothing

"Do you know where he is now?" asked (Y/n).

All Might shook his head,"No, I fought him a while ago, where I got a serious injury."

All Might lifted up his shirt to see his skin sinking into his side. (Y/n)'s widen.

"So that means he is still out there and people aren't safe" stated (Y/n).

All Might nodded.

"Anyway, we will talk more about that later. Let's talk about where you are going to stay. I believe that it's best if you stay with one of our hero's Midnight." suggested Nezu.

"Not to sound rude, Principle Nezu, but I would feel more comfortable with living by myself" confessed (Y/n)," but I will appreach it if they will let me stay there for a couple of weeks, while I get a job and an apartment."

"Would you not like to become a hero, (L/n)?" questioned All Might.

"Don't ever become a hero."

(Y/n) shook their head,"I've always wanted to help people but I had promised my parents before they died that I wouldn't become a hero."

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to (L/n), but why would you promise that?" questioned Nezu.

(Y/n) sighed,"Heroes back then had a bad reputation. They were always labeled as reckless and self-centered. After many retired, no one wanted to hire them because of their reputation. My parents didn't want me to be in that situation."

I guess that's one way of saying it....

The room had stayed silent. (Y/n) lowered their head.

"But you still did it, didn't you?" commented All Might.

(Y/n) snapped their head up," What? What do you mean?"

"You still fought All for One and became a legendary hero in the public eye. You went agaisnt their promise from the very start when you decided to act upon the villain that no one was doing anything about." stated All Might.

(Y/n) stood quiet and sighed,"I guess you're right. There is no backing out now."

Nezu smiled,"Then it's settled, you're going to be attending U.A."

"Can I still get my own apartment? I'm just used to living on my own and doing things by myself" admitted (Y/n).

"I see no isue with that but we are going to be keeping tabs on you and Midnight will have to come over and check up on you once in a while" stated Nezu.

(Y/n) nodded,"I understand."

"Alright, let me do a phone call to be able to get you an apartment and we will support you" said Nezu.

"Thank you" said (Y/n).

Principle Nezu walked out of the room and it was just All Might and (Y/n).

"Is it true that I'm considered a legend?" whispered (Y/n).

"Yes. One of the best, actually. After all you saved the whole city and disappearing with no trace and no one knowing if you were a hero or a villain" said All Might.

"Neither. I was just a civilain that got involved into something they shouldn't. I also don't necessary believe in this whole thing either. I believe that there is more into being a hero or villain than it just being black and white" mumbled (Y/n).

"I must agree with you that it's more then just black and white" agreed All Might.

Principle Nezu walked back into the room.

"(L/n), your new home is waiting for you" smiled Principle Nezu.

Edited.

Thank you for reading! If you see any mistakes please let me know!