Chapter 7: Out of Sight

(Y/n) was walking alone, making their way towards the stands.

"Young (L/n)!"

(Y/n) turned towards the voice and saw All Might making his ways towards them.

"Hello All Might, ready for the festival?" greeted (Y/n).

"Of course! Are you excited?" asked All Might.

"To be honest, I don't really know what to expect from the festival. This is my first time seeing it" admitted (Y/n).

All Might chuckled," There is nothing to be nervous about. I'm sure you will enjoy and next year you can join."

(Y/n) nodded," I should make my way to the stands so the reporters don't see me."

"Alright, I'll see you later, Young (L/n)" said All Might.

(Y/n) nodded and made their way towards the door and quickly looked around and saw no one. They opened the door and quickly closed it behind themselves. All of sudden a hand was wrapped around their throat. (Y/n) held their breath and saw a figure with a black hoodie on. 

(Y/n) glared," Who are you and what do you want?"

The lifted their head and smiled at (Y/n). It was a man with blue hair and red eyes and that needed a lot of chapstick.

"I'm Shigaraki Tomura and I want you to join the League of Villains" stated Shigaraki.

(Y/n) just stared at Shigaraki," You do realize that grabbing my throat won't convince me, right?"

He stood quiet. (Y/n) sighed and pushed him back with a gust of wind.

"Why do you want me to join?" asked (Y/n).

"I'm sure that you are the only one that can actually kill All Might with no difficulty" stated Shigaraki.

(Y/n) furrowed their eyebrows," And why the hell would I want to kill All Might?"

"Don't you want to reshape this unfair justice? All Might is in the way of that! He must be killed to be able to make better justice!" yelled Shigaraki.

"And who are you to decided what is justice or not? The justice system has always been this way, if not worse back in my time" said (Y/n).

"Are you saying that you agree with this unfair justice?" asked Shigaraki.

"No, not nesccessarly. I just don't think you are the right person to decide that. I don't think anyone is really" confessed (Y/n).

"Then why are you becoming a hero?" asked Shigaraki.

"I just want to help people, wheather they are a villain or not" stated (Y/n).

"Then you must help me kill All Might" said Shigaraki.

(Y/n) just stared at him," I said help people not help evil."

Shigaraki started to scratch his neck rapidly. (Y/n) winced from the noise.

That must fucking hurt.

"Master isn't going to like your response" mumbled Shigaraki.

"Master? Who is your master?" asked (Y/n).

A purple mist started to form all of sudden.

"Shigaraki, Master says you must return"

It talks?!

Shigaraki started to walk backwards into the mist.

"You'll regret not joining (L/n). Next time I see you, it won't be as pleasant" laughed Shigaraki.